“Not Very Quiet”

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Sartell, Minnesota, USA
“Not Very Quiet”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The noise between the rooms was very poor. I could hear all my neighbors talking, watching TV, etc. The hotel was nice, room nice, but when you can hear your TV show and the 2 rooms on either side of you it is very distracting. Also, the WIFI was not good. Constantly disconnected due to poor connection.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review after your stay with us. I greatly appreciate the feedback and apologize for the noise transfer you experienced. All guest room connecting walls are actually double sheet-rocked and insulated so I'm not sure why it was so noticeable in your case. Again, I thank you for your comments and hope you will consider us for your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Omaha, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love everything about this hotel. Great location, always clean, awesome breakfast, and most importantly fantastic service. On a recent stay, I forgot an item in the room after I checked out. When I called about it, they not only told me they found it, but they also offered to mail it to me. Not many hotels that pride themselves on service actual provide great customer service. This one goes above and beyond every time!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Littleton, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Homewood Suites in Fargo greeted us at 10pm at the airport and gave us a quick ride to the hotel. The one bedroom suite was huge. the beds were comfortable as Hiltons are. The complimentary breakfast was yummy. Front Desk staff was full of hospitality. They even picked us up at the Enterprise Car rental on Main Ave when returning our car. They made our stay in Fargo delightful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Edina, Minnesota
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My son and daughter-in-law have been living and going to school in Fargo, and we've been visiting Fargo periodically. Over the past couple of years, we've tried a handful, none of which we've been happy. We finally found one we like. We will definitely go back.

Rooms are clean. They have a number of pillows with different softness to suite everyone, leaving extra pillows my wife could use between her legs to sleep. Their complimentary breakfast are better than most hotel breakfast. Their complimentary dinner Mondays through Thursdays are simple but better than 99% of restaurants in Fargo.

• Stayed September 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed September 6, 2013

From the front desk staff to the rooms I have nothing negative to say about my stay. The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean. My room had a separate bedroom from the living room/kitchen area which was great. Having the full kitchen is a fantastic addition but when the hotel offers included breakfast and dinner you almost don't need the kitchen. Breakfast is availability begins at 6am and the dinner was from 5-7pm. I definitely enjoyed my stay and would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Steinbach, Canada
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The suite was beautiful and spacious. The bathroom was huge. I loved having the full kitchen, although we didn't use the stove, but it was nice to have dishes, glasses, and cutlery there for our use. The bed was very comfortable, the sofa bed not so much. I was thrilled to stay in a suite for such a reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

MANITOBA, Canada
Reviewed September 5, 2013

There is simply no other hotel that even cares to offer what this hotel does. A complimentary breakfast and dinner! Spacious rooms. Very clean. The easiest access of any hotel I have ever stayed at. A few miles or minutes away from the Fargo Mall -- no big deal. Easy on and off the Interstate. Some hotels are cheap upfront and then nickel-dime you to death, like parking. We (rudely) drank three glasses of wine, free with our free dinner. Other places offer you reduced Happy Hour prices; this place gives it free with dinner. Does anyone know another place that offers this? And right next door is Applebees for perhaps late night snackers. OH, and the breakfast has real eggs, not sandy powdered ones. We have made this our regular stay when travelling through Fargo. If you don't enjoy your stay here, you're impossible to please and ought to stay home. If only the Vikings played in Fargo instead of Minneapolis.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay with us. The feedback is appreciated and it is great to see that you love what we have to offer our guests. Hopefully we can be of service for your future travels through Fargo. Now, we need to see if we can get the Vikings to move! Thanks again.