“Room noise?”

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Salt Lake City, Ut
“Room noise?”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I encountered a horrible noise in room 315, which was later found to be the pipes in the wall. I was offered a discount (but apparently they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which I would have taken and ran with), and only until an employee revealed housekeeping skills was I moved to a new room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank dawho2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Avon
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This stay at the Fargo Airport Hilton was best stay I have had in many years. I rented Nine rooms and all was excellent. One brother thought the motel put him in the honeymoon suite. The staff was more than excellent. They did a super job of everything and I for one would stay at this motel when ever needed and positively recommend it to anyone coming to Fargo area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Laura-tillman C
tkasper, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your comments following your stay with us. The feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad we were able to be part of your joyous weekend. I will share your comments with the staff so they are aware as well. Thanks again!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Hotel is clean well kept, staff efficient. Good location and the rooms and property have not been destroyed by Canadians and Hockey teams. I was in Fargo on business. The beds are comfortable. I enjoyed quality sleep and amenities. The kitchenette is a nice touch especially with dietary restrictions. The rooms are spacious and well kept. The couch and sofa were a bit hard and uncomfortable but that is pretty normal in hotel furniture. Check in and out was speedy , staff was courteous and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Macomb, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great location for the Ribfest...clean comfortable rooms. Complimentary breakfasts were a great feature as well as the Manager's reception both greatly appreciated for the business traveler. Highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated and I hope we can be of service to you in the future!
henderson, nv
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I stay at Homewood properties on a regular basis (a few days every other week). This property is new, in great shape, quiet, well located for Fargodome or airport access, etc. The front desk staff however were a horrible disappointment. I felt as if I was intruding on their day when I checked in. I'm a points member, yet no welcome hellos or bottled water as I've come to expect from these properties. The worst part, there was an envelope dropped at the hotel before I arrived. No one alerted me or delivered it upon arrival. The next day, I was notified by the gift giver when she asked if the hotel had delivered my envelope. I was literally 5 minutes from walking out the door to leave the hotel. When I went to the front desk, some college aged guy with a diamond earring simply said "oh -yeah -here it is. They must have forgotten to give it to you". I asked if he planned to call or otherwise let me know I had a package. He simply shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Great property horribly managed!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank brendakaynv
tkasper, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the poor reception you received at the front desk with the handling of the package that was left for you. I have spoken with the employee involved to remind him of the importance of customer service. Again, I thank you for your comments and hope you will keep us in mind if your travels bring you back to Fargo.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked this hotel because it was close the airport and I had an early flight out the next morning. This was not really a hotel. I felt like I had just entered a 1 bedroom studio. It had a FULL kitchen. Everything was life like such as the large bathroom and closet. I determined right there and then that I would do my best to search for one of these next time my business trip took me away from home more than 3 days. This location was clean and convenient to dining and shopping options. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Bismarck, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2013

the staff has always been great but went out of their way to help me hold a room while waiting to see if i actually needed one due to a daughter in a soccer tournament and a win i stay and a loss i head home.