“Two more great stays.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed for two nights on Labor Day weekend, then on business for one night 10 days later. This a nice hotel with a friendly professional staff. Both rooms were King Suites and were clean with plenty of towels and toiletries, the usual very comfortable Hilton Brand Bed, nice flat screened tv, and internet worked fine. Both times the breakfast was very good with scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and all the usual items. We will stay again when in the area. Great job Homewood Suites and staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelmomma78
tkasper, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stays. I'm happy to see you had two great stays with us. Please keep us in mind for your future travels to Fargo.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have used this hotel countless times for business purposes.
The staff is very nice and friendly, they will help you right the way.
The suites are, well, Suites. very nice, with this feel of home.
Breakfast is great.. AND THEY DO SERVE SUPPER Mon-thu... Very decent food.

I like the Jacuzzi sorta thing and the swimming pool. I went in even though I do not know how to swim (My feet could touch the bottom haha.. And yes I do not know how to swim haha). I had a great time there with my wife when she came to join me for a week.

So, If I may suggest, please call in advance (Long in Advance) and request the room with a sorta whirlpool... Great relaxation after a long day!

Room Tip: Call long in advance to request the room with whirlpool... they are highly demanded :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank G M
tkasper, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for the great comments regarding your multiple stays with us. The feedback is greatly appreciated as I like to share guest comments with our staff during our daily employee meeting. We are happy to be your home away from home and we are glad you are comfortable during your stays with us. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

As a Hilton diamond member, I have certain expectations of Hilton properties. The Homewood Suites in Fargo met or exceeded all of those expectations. I had a great suite for my stay. The room was large, clean, comfortable and just nice to relax in. The staff was exceedingly helpful, including giving me good dinner suggestions. Very personable staff a t breakfast. If I'm in Fargo again, this is where I will be staying. It's right on campus and a short drive to downtown as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Enjoyable weekend trip to Fargo, ND, never been there before so decided for a quick overnight trip to explore. Had a great time, expecially since the hotel was next to the airport and enjoyed the dual wing plane ride, open cockpit...wow...hotel was great, nice huge room, totally quiet next to the pool and the gym...what else could one ask for. Staff excellent as always.

Room Tip: First floor, rooms on the back of the hotel, close to pool and gym.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
tkasper, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to see you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to visit the Air Museum and take a plane ride. It was great to see all the old bi-wing planes. I hope you will think of us on your next visit to Fargo.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel was very easy to find, located just off exit 67 of I-29 in North Dakota. The driving directions offered by the hotel were perfect. While this hotel is slightly away from the center of Fargo, it was perfect for our needs, as we were looking for a suite that had a separate bedroom where my daughter could study in relative quiet while we relaxed in the main living area.
The hotel was very clean, the staff extremely helpful and courteous, and the facility, while not luxurious, was certainly nicely kept. The complimentary hot breakfast was a bonus. Overall, great value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Service was great from everyone after you get by some of the front desk staff. We had issues with our cards and the girl that had to redo our cards 3 times made me feel like I was doing something to wreck the cards on purpose. Trust me a mother of 4 kids under 11 has better things to do. Saying that, the manager more than made up for the problem, and our stay was great overall. A tip though, staying in an end suite is quiet,but it may mean housekeepking misses your room, but if the head housekeeper comes to clean your room,you're in luck, cause she does an awesome job.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for speaking with me during your stay in the hotel. I apologize again for the key issues and am happy that your overall stay was very enjoyable. We believe very strongly in great customer service and always want to make things "right". Thanks again.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

First time I stayed at a Homewood Suites, and overall I was pleased. Check in was friendly and efficient, the main lobby area was very nicely decorated with stonework and woodwork, and a number of comfy chairs around a big fireplace. The room was very large and well equipped, and would be suitable for an extended stay. The only gripe was that part of the flooring is tile, and there was quite a bit of noise from the room above with someone in heels clomping about. The breakfast was quite good. Good location.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Holks

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and hope we can be of service for any future trips to Fargo.