“A must stop when in Fargo”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“A must stop when in Fargo”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant is a favorite of ours - whether a girls weekend or a family weekend or a friends weekend. We try to either have supper or Sunday brunch every time we come to Fargo!

• Visited August 2013

Bismarck, North Dakota
“More food than we could eat.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband had the fish taco's and I had the cajun pasta. We both had more than we could eat. I had enough leftovers for two more meals. Bring a hearty appetite.

Visited June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food, service, atmosphere and craft beers!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

You will not be disappointed here! The food is to die for! I had the blue burger with homemade cheddar cheese soup! Wow, amazing taste, portions and display! The service was also outstanding! Unique menu items not found elsewhere!

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome! ”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My father and I stopped in here on are way to montana. The food was great,the beer was great and the service was exceptional. It was our first time in the area and the server gave us good advice on where to find what we were looking for. The manger gave us a coupon for a free appetizer for it being our first time. All and all one of the best eating experiences I've ever had.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“hb”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

again the food was very good, service also was very good and the waiter was very helpful I'd go back the next time I'm in Fargo, ND

Visited June 2014