“Didn't even get a chance to order”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Have eaten at a few other Granite City locations with success so I thought we'd try this one for lunch on our way through town headed to Grand Forks. Mistake!

Hostess was fine. There was a wait so we opted to grab a couple of empty seats at the bar. The woman tending bar (12/13/13 around 12:30) was incredibly rude. She barked at me when I sat down stating that "those seats are taken" even though there was no sign of another patron having been there. Fine, I moved. Then while waiting for my wife, I asked for water which she spilled all over the bar and never wiped up. Then we sat, and sat, and sat but she never took our order. Finally we gave up. Thought about getting on the wait list to sit in the dining room but then wondered why I would consider giving them my business at all so we left. Went to Green Mill, had a nice lunch.

It's a shame, have always had good service at other locations.

3  Thank Cpccarly

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had lunch during Black Friday weekend and were promptly seated. We had the chopped chicken salad, a hamburger and the Mediterranean chicken. All were very good, but the favorite was the sweet potato fries. We live in TN where they are hugely popular and these were the best we've ever had. Well done!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We've only eaten once here. The food was very good, although a little expensive. This place is always packed when we drive by. There is a Brewery on site, so it's fun to sample the new brews. We will go back.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have been here a few times and love their food. The prices are reasonable. They make all their meals fresh so they aren't sitting around. This does cause a bit of delay in getting your food but it is worth it.

The walleye is fantastic (I like the baked walleye with quinoa). They have a decent wine list.

Use the call ahead seating or it could be a bit of a wait to get a table.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I dont make two trips to restaurants often but this place was worth a second round. After going for lunch with co-workers, i was so impressed with the experience that i had to go back and try them for dinner. Again, very impressed! Food is fresh and served quickly. Staff was friendly and helpful. A fun atmosphere. Overall the best place I went to while in West Fargo.

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!