“Near everything--good stuff to eat.”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 335 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Granite City is one of those places you go to when you're at the West Acres Mall. It's very convenient to the mall (at the edge of the mall parking lot on the Southwest side), has some great food. Just don't get there often, 'cause we are usually in a hurry on that side of town and don't have the time for a sit-down place.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Met a friend here for supper and it was good as always! I had Tortellini with Chicken in Creamy Tomato Pesto (since that was the sauce the server recommended when I asked, he said it was the only good one). My friend had the blackend chicken linguini and she said it was great as well....one of my top 10 places in Fargo to eat.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm a business traveler and always appreciate a nice atmosphere, pleasent service and good food.
The Granite City in Fargo has all of the above.. I'd recommend it for business or pleasure. I had one problem with a over cooked stake and they took cave of me replacing the stake and taking a % off the bill.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent food - Kassie was the barkeep but she was harassing a bar customer about having his parents pay his rent, expenses etcetera...made me uncomfortable. Good food - if I had to do it again I WOULD NOT sit at the bar.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I hate to give this a very good but it is better than average. I am a beer snob and the beer was passable this gets a very good because of the food. Everything on the menu sounded delicious and the sandwich I ordered was great. The service was a little slow for me sitting at the bar but not slow enough for me to complain. I have one of these places in my home metro and I will give it a try based off of my impression of the one here.