“Great Food-Worth the Trip!”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Food-Worth the Trip!”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

This is the second time we have gone to Granite City, and it is certainly on our checklist for any future trips to Fargo. My husband loves trying the variety of beers, and they make an alright margarita. What really keeps us coming back is the appetizers. We have tried the tomato/basil/bacon flatbread and the oriental shrimp, both make my mouth water just thinking about them. The entrees are good, but my husband and I both agreed that next time we order just appetizers for a whole meal. The service was great, the restaurant is modernly decorated, the only downfall is that it does tend to be a bit noisy. Regardless, can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2011

Lakeville, Minnesota
“very good beer, OK food”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I have eaten here 2-3 times over the last year when in town for business. I do find their beer to be good to very good and the service is excellent. On the food side, I and a co-worker had steaks last time and they were bad! I would recommend sticking with appetizers, burgers when eating there as they seem to a good job with them.

• Visited July 2011
Colorado
“Higher Class Dining”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The thing I loved most about Granite City was the great atmosphere and the delicious food. I thought that it was reasonably priced for the quality and amount of food you received. Overall I would recommend Granite City without a doubt.

• Visited December 2010
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Quality food”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

The parking lot of this place is always crowded like the one of a Texas Megachurch.
If you like good service, this is the place. I find it overserviced, there seems to be always two or three servers coming at once to fullfil all your needs.
The steaks and mashed potatos are very good, waiting times can be long and it's noisy.
They have a microbrewery, the beer is good but not exceptional.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Crowded, noisy and overrated”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

My food was just above room temperature and had the appearance of having sat on the plate for quite some time while waiting for my wife's food to be ready. (her's was steaming hot)

The walleye was heavily breaded and reminded me of something from the supermarket freezer section. The garlic mashed potatoes were really good, in spite of being room temp.

The ceiling is a high metal framework with no sound deadening. This is NOT the place for a quiet romantic dinner. With the TV's all over the place it is more like a sports bar trying to act like a nice restaurant.

I would maybe visit again, but only during odd hours when they're not so busy.

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!