“Full of flavor!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Union Furnace, Ohio
“Full of flavor!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had the smokehouse bowl for lunch and it was fantastic! Rice with black beans, a white slightly spicy sauce and shredded dark meat chicken topped with onion rings. It was served out of a mobile unit so wasn't sure what to expect. Very tasty and I would certainly eat there again!

• Visited June 2014

Fargo, North Dakota
“Love, love”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I love this place (downtown). This place started as a food truck, which is still parked near 13th by the mall, but I think that the downtown location is better and worth the trip. I usually order the White Chick which has a sweet sauce and chicken with the most amazing rice ever on a burrito. I forgo the tater tots, even though friends love them. Another burrito that I do really enjoy and have often is the Sweeto which is a pork burrito with the same fabulous rice and sweet sauce.

Visited May 2014
carmel
“Good Burritos”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stopped in here while marathon was in town. I ordered a Carne Assassin burrito. I was satisfied with it. They had a lot of unique burritos you could try. The burrito was white rice, steak, cheese and a sauce. It was good enough that I came back and ate them same one the next night. I wish they would have given some chips with the burrito but overall I was happy.

• Visited May 2014
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Still can taste the burrito so good!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Ate there late night. Good service, friendly. Food tasted amazing. Difinately will be going back again.

Visited May 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“Worst Food We Ever Ate!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

On the way home last night, I decided to surprise the Mrs. and bring home a sack of burritos from Sweeto Burrito. We've been meaning to try this place since it opened and now I wish I'd just walked on past the place.

The interior of the restaurant is set up sort of like a pizza joint, with the kitchen opened up. One goes to the counter to order, where I ordered two original Sweetos and two 'Carne Assasins'. Immediately I was upsold to the 1 lb sizes of them, but I figured ok, we can have em for lunch tomorrow also.

At 10 bucks each, (order came to 40 bucks and change!) one would expect these to be the best fast food burritos ever. I knew I was in for it when the woman called out my name to pick up my order, handed me my sack, and it didn't feel even warm to the touch. I thought it must be the wrapping or something, hopped in the car and took the two minute drive home.

After getting the order home, we took what looked on the outside to be humongous sized fare, plated them up and realized they were stone cold. Not even warm, just cold. No sauces, no nothing. Just these huge burritos sitting on a plate.

So we try them any way. The inside of the 'Sweeto' was jam packed with a gluey, tasteless rice with a few black beans and what was supposed to be pulled pork, but in reality was flecks of some sort of meat.. Totally bland, season-less and cold . Gross.

Hoping for better in the 'Carne Assasin', we were disgusted that they too were pretty much almost entirely made of gluey rice, a few black beans, and what I assume had to be chuck cut into tiny chunks. The meat was overcooked to the point that it was unchewable, full of gristle and had no flavor whatsoever.

The entire gloppy mess was inedible, and we ended up throwing them out. I called the store to complain, and being experienced in the way to make a complaint by being nice when you talk to the person in charge, imagine my surprise when the woman who I spoke with told me, "then don't bother coming back here any more. We don't need your business, we're here for the bar crowd."

If this place thinks they're going to set up shop in the heart of downtown Fargo, serve cold food that isn't even up to the standards of a 5 year old, then belittle customers that complain, they'll be gone from the scene within 6 months.

Right next door to this place is an old fashioned mom and pop burger joint that sells ice cream floats and sundaes to go with your meal. Pass by Sweeto Burrito, and have a burger next door. I know My wife and i will from now on.

• Visited May 2014