“Delicious Salad!”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #66 of 340 Restaurants in Fargo
Description: We will rock your taste buds with bold flavors and the freshest house-made sandwiches, served both hot and cool, hearty salads, wraps, soups and even breakfast bagels, wraps, and skillets served-all-day lovingly crafted by our food team. Every taste will leave you wondering, "Where have you been all my life you big, beautiful Moose?" It's at that point that we will swoop in with one of our fresh baked desserts and perhaps a cup of brewed-on-the-spot-just-for-you coffee or tea. Yup... it's that sweet. Our menu spans everything from the heartiest of helpings to vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options. We also have a kid's menu to keep the youngsters "smiling"!
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Delicious Salad! It was very original and very tasty with a neat over all texture. The tea was very good too. I love the atmosphere too!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good food and gluten bread on request. Good, tasty fast food. We ate dinner and breakfast here. Vegan choices available.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a nice place for sandwiches but very slow at making them we have told people about this place but they all say the same thing very slow service even if your the only one in there!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Had lunch here the other day on a whim. I enjoyed the NYC beef sandwich and the buzzy downtown deli atmosphere. Great handmade quality taste. Recommended!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were not planning on stopping at the Smiling Moose but I am glad we did! The food was super and the staff was great. I had the daily special. It was a soup and sandwich combo. I think my husband had the same and the kids ordered different things. It was all so tasty the kids have been asking to go back almost every day.