“great food!”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 3, 2013

food - price and service - everything was great and the fact it was cllse to the mall only made it better!

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our first time at T.G.I. Friday's. The food was great, and decently priced. The service was exceptional. Our server Caitlin was amazing! It was the best service we have ever had at a restaurant! She was quick, patient, and was very kind and patient with our children. We are very impressed and will defiantly return on our next trip.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I liked the food, the service was abrupt. He seemed to prefer chatting up the bartender than getting our orders. The food was well prepared and hot. Plentiful. Pretty good value for your money, relaxed family atmosphere

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Server was great, appetizer great, entree not so much. Had the pick two lunch with spinach flat bread. The entree was the garlic shrimp and it came SWIMMING in grease on the iron plate. I don't know if it was just so much cheese under the rice or what, but it was just too much. Overall, good experience as Friday's always is.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate here last weekend while in town for a hockey tournament. I chose this place because there was a 15% discount on the back of our room key. (We stayed at the Expressway Suites). The service was slow but the food was good. I give it a four because they didn't make sure that all the kids had crayons, and the waitress forgot to give us our 15% discount so it took forever for her to fix the bill. Otherwise the food was tasty. I had the chicken kebobs and they were yummy. This was the first time I went for lunch, in the past I've been to one in Vegas and two of us had breakfast for $8.00! Five of us (two adults and three kids ate for $30)

Nice restaurant, so I would go back.