“Big and Clean”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The restaurant was clean and big but lacked an enjoyment of games. They gave us extra tokens for a broken game. They were friendly.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

i will never eat at this chuck e cheese again. my kids now look at chuck e cheese as a raciest hang out. my kids left this place raciest. never in my life have i seen such a mass of no class in my life. my kid and niece got hit by black kids, other non black children, kept gettign hit or having tokens or tickets stolen and if they stood up the parents of the kid who did the strealing or hit wanted to fight. down right pathetic. my kid came out asking to goto a white chuck e cheese where kids dont hurt u... r u f'n kidding me? part of running a successful business is being good to your clients. the other half is refusing service to those who are not good for your clients n mass. never again. this is the ghetto and trash of chuck e cheese across the country.

5  Thank UNhappypers0n
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The place was disgustingly dirty. Waited in line for over 20 minutes to order pizza, then waited in line for a table. Ridiculous. Once seated there was regurgitated food all over the floor surrounding our table and you had to wash your hands after touching the table, the salt/pepper, cheese shakers, etc. The games were ok, but not enough for the amount of kids that were there. The food was very poor. Tasted bad and all three of my children were sick from the food later that day. On top of it all it was expensive. Will never return!

2  Thank Amanda A
Reviewed November 25, 2012

decent pizza...very crowded....kids had fun with the games. It seemed strange when someone else was having a birthday and our kids wanted to say hi to Chuck E.

1  Thank triptaker130
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Expensive food that was only average. The games were also pricy. Lots of games and the kids liked it, but I wouldn't go again.

1  Thank Happy2Camp2012

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!