“GOOD FOOD !”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #126 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The people are Friendly and the service is good as well ! if there is a mistake on your order they make it RIGHT remember its not the waitress its the cooks and they are only Human like all of us

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife, her mother, and I had brunch at the 13th Ave. Perkins yesterday and ordered off the senior menu. The food was mostly adequate, but service was very slow. It took 40 minutes for food to arrive after we had placed our order. My mother-in-law always has potato pancakes at Perkins, but this time they were doughy, and she was disappointed. Next time, we might go to Village Inn instead.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were hungry and Perkins was near our hotel and one of the only places open at 11:30pm in Fargo. We took time to look at the menu and ordered items the waitress suggested. Meat Loaf for my partner and French Dip for me and I wanted to try their new chicken sausages too. The food arrived and tasted very plastic and microwave heated, exactly what we expected, however when I went to eat my French Dip I noticed that that some of the sliced beed was greenish, I advised the waitress and she said it was normal and not to worry and even said she would eat it, but she would have the kitchen prepare another or I could order something different. Another waitress came and to bring the redue, she advised that it was also normal to have green beef. I have never eaten green beef and wouldn't take the chance to get sick. This is written because of the excuses given by the employees of Perkins and knowing that green beef is not eatable, maybe green eggs and ham from Dr Sues, but in real life, no way. Also we purchased a couple cookies that were suppose to be freshly baked, when we ate them they were hard and not fresh at all.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I went to Perkins and had a really good Veggie Omelette with hash browns and pancakes. It was too much that I couldn't eat it all, but saved some for left overs and enjoyed it again the next day. The service wasn't great, but not horrible either. Overall it was a pretty average experience.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Restaurant was on the dirty side, our table was very off balance and you couldn't sit anything on one side or the other or it was wobble greatly. Food was just so so. Staff was ok. We elected to eat elsewhere the next day.

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!