“so so”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #94 of 340 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Restaurant was on the dirty side, our table was very off balance and you couldn't sit anything on one side or the other or it was wobble greatly. Food was just so so. Staff was ok. We elected to eat elsewhere the next day.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went Friday, July 26 around 9 am. We were seated right away but that's where the service ended. The restaurant was not full and there appeared to be a lot of staff.
Waiters and waitresses passed our table a number of times with no acknowledgment. Another table was seated just over from us, within minutes a waitress took their beverage order.
We waited longer and then had enough. On the way out , I told the hostess that their service sucked, she just laughed.
Won't be going back there ever again.
Went to IHOP, seated right away, waitress took our beverage order within 5 minutes and even apologized for the delay.......what delay? They have good service.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have tried Perkins a few times when I get into Fargo late. I am not expecting fine dining and I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. The service is consistantly bad. It should not take you over an hour to be seated, order, and eat. But the bad service isn't what bothers me the most. Its the food. I have never been able to get hot food. I would give them so much credit if I could just get my food hot once. I stopped ordering breakfast and tried the appetizer plater that was brought to my table ice cold. If its late just microwave a burito and forget about trying Perkins

1  Thank dakbubba
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant had very nice staff waiting on us, it was a Sunday morning and it was pretty busy. We got seated after about a 10 minute wait. Our meal was what I have come to expect from Perkins. I do love their Everything Omelet with cakes. Every chance I get where there is a Perkins, I usually stop.