“Favorite Fargo Chinese buffet”
Review of King House Buffet

King House Buffet
Ranked #161 of 340 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My kids are picky eaters, but this is one place that we all agree on. We've eaten here dozens of times over the years, and have never been disappointed. We usually go for lunch, and they consistently have all the favorites...General Tso chicken, sweet and sour chicken, broccoli chicken, a couple beef or pork dishes, and my favorite mushroom chicken (they probably have real names...But I never pay attention). My kids eat the chicken wings, potato wedges, garlic toast, fried rice, and we all finish it off with soft serve ice cream!

1  Thank Wyatt J

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place has the best Chinese in town. Only the steak bites were chewy but I chewed the hell out of em because the flavoring was so delicious. Definitely a must try!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Good buffet style food. If you go at regular meal times the food is hot and tasty. We go here several times a year. I would recommend it to family and friends.

1  Thank Paul Y
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I eat here often. Generally it is at noon. The food is always hot and fresh on the buffet. They have enough variety so that I can change it up. I like the variety of beverage as I can have a glass of milk or select coffee, soda, water or tea. I enjoy a cup of their hot tea. The staff is always friendly and hekpful. The value for the dollar spent is incredible.

1  Thank Mikegal05
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

All my favorites were tasty: hot sour soup, chicken balls, and donuts. Unlimited beverage bar, friendly attentive staff.

1  Thank Bothfam

Been to King House Buffet? Share your experiences!