“Very Impressed with this new location”

Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg
“Very Impressed with this new location”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Booked this brand new Sleep Inn location on a recent trip to Fargo. I believe it opened in summer of 2013. Very clean and everything still new as one would expect with a location only open less than 9 mths. But it is being well kept, rooms are cozy and breakfast area very comfortable and a very good selection of warm items as well as the usual continental breakfast items. Nice homemade oatmeal instead of individual packets. Room rates very reasonable. Friends were staying in a nearby hotel, in their words paying more money and nowhere near as nice and comfortable as this.
We are big fans of the La Quinta in Fargo but this is every bit as good, and next time we go we will compare the 2 for rates...would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. You are correct, we opened our doors in April of this year, but we are striving to keep our place looking great. Our staff of housekeepers truly does an amazing job of that for sure. We definitely try to keep our hotel the best value possible by offering great amenities, like the extended breakfast and comfortable rooms, but at a great price, too. We look forward to providing you with another wonderful stay the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo has truly Set The New Standard of Excellence as far as quality of overall Hotel! Right from the get go Brandi was super accommodating after driving for 10 hours just to get to Fargo. The room were truly warm and inviting with a SUPER Comfortable Bed! The staff were also very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast had a great selection and very very good. There is no question next time I come to fargo I will be staying here.

Room Tip: King Size bed is Super Comfortable!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your high praise of our property. The comfort of our rooms and our staff are two of our greatest points of pride with our property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our amenities after your long drive. We take pride in being as comfortable as possible while you are here to make sure you get rest, and not just sleep. Hopefully you were also able to enjoy our pool and spa to help you relax just a little bit more. We look forward to providing another respite the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is our 2nd time staying at this hotel in Fargo. This is the place to be! When we arrived there were fresh cookies, lemonade, and a hot bowl of soup. The check in process was quick and smooth. We were helped by Ali who was friendly and accommodating. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Everything was neat and tidy, the next morning at breakfast we were greeted by the manager, Brandi. She asked us how our stay was, she was very personable and truly cared about our experience. We have family and friends in the Fargo Moorhead area and we visit frequently. This will be our "choice" hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for returning to our property, and I am glad both of your stays have been great. We try to make your stay comfortable, as well as personable, and I am glad to hear the staff met those expectations. When our property was being built, our management company made sure to make the rooms as quiet as possible, and it's good to hear that was accomplished. I will make sure to pass along your praise to Ali and Brandi as well. It's good to hear that we will be your "choice" hotel, as I have a fondness for well-used puns. We are excited to see you the next time your come to visit your friends.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed here this past weekend and would definitely return. The hotel staff were friendly and eager to help. The rooms were spotless and the beds were remarkably comfortable. The hot breakfast was very good, especially in comparison to other hotels just having continental breakfasts.

The hotel a great location,walking distance from Scheels Arena (where our concert was at), many restaurants and a shirt cab ride to other areas of town.

Would have no problem staying there again or recommending it to somebody else.

• Stayed December 2012
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. Our room attendants take pride in being able to provide superiorly clean rooms, and I will make sure to pass along your compliments to them. We enjoy our location, too, and some people forget, Scheel's arena is just a short 1 mile walk down the sidewalk, which is easier than dealing with the parking lot traffic over there sometimes. We look forward to greeting you with more friendly smiles and excellent service the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I chose this hotel based on other Tripadvisor reviews. It definitely lived up to its reputation. I booked online and when the day actually came I was hoping to check in an hour early. I called and Emily assured me that would be no problem at all. When we arrived to check in we were told that we had won the door prize for the day! It was just a small package with a bottle of lemonade and a few snacks but it was just a fun gesture that was thoroughly enjoyed!! The room was very nice, very clean and comfortable and the bathroom was great as well. It was also very reasonably priced. It is conveniently located - easy to get to off of I-94 or 45th St. in Fargo. We enjoyed a very restful night and in the morning discovered the breakfast to be very nice as well. Everyone we came in contact with working at the hotel was extremely friendly and helpful. Overall, a wonderful stay and we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for both checking our other guest's reviews and verifying the findings for yourself, and on top of that, writing another review. We thank you very much. We do have a 3pm check-in, but on days when our excellent housekeeping staff have most of the rooms done early, we like to pass that comfort along to our guests as well, and I'm glad you were able to get into our hotel early. Our daily guest door prize has been going well, it's been fun seeing reactions. We pick a random room at the beginning of each day, so you might get it again on your next stay! I will make sure to pass your kind words onto our staff, it's always nice to hear what our staff is doing right. I look forward to seeing you and providing you with another excellent stay on your next visit to the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Littleton, CO
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have to travel to Fargo every other week and due to the boom that is going on I don't always get to stay at the same hotel. However, when I have a choice this is it. The rates are reasonable, the staff unbelievably friendly, the rooms are great, and its just a nice experience.

They serve a hot breakfast every morning. There are cookies when you come in every day, the rooms are comfortable and quite. The workout room is good but I haven't checked out the pool.

The location is perfect both for my job and convenient to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am so glad that we are your first choice in lodging in the Fargo-Moorhead area. As you pointed out in your review, our staff takes great care in making sure you have a friendly and comfortable visit, and I am happy to hear that it is showing. We look forward to seeing you more as the Fargo area continues to grow and expand. Thank you again.

Selkirk, Canada
Reviewed November 12, 2013

A nice new hotel. Well kept inside and out. Josh at the front desk was very obliging and professional. Went out of his way to make our check in easy. The only complaints...they should have mounted the TV's on the wall as it was uncomfortable to watch if lying down. The bathrooms are not very sound-proof but quite clean and upkept. A good place to stay as it is nicely situated to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your views of our hotel with the Trip Advisor community. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I can understand what you mean about our tvs, with the height of our beds, I can see how that may make it difficult to see; this is great information for our company's future builds, thank you. I will pass along your comments to our housekeeping team and let them know they are doing a great job. I look forward to having you stay again with us the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area; I know we can wow you again and give you a fantastic stay.