“Excellent”

Residence Inn Fargo
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a fairly new hotel. It is ultra clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They gave us a beautiful greeting and had us checked in within minutes. We had a great breakfast with hot items. Good location. Loved it.

Room Tip: We had a one-bedroom suite. It was like being in a one-bedroom apartment. Full kitchen and living ro...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear ZaidaStan,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff, complimentary breakfast and clean, modern rooms. I'm also glad that our location was convenient for your trip. Please come back soon!

Laura L.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed August 2, 2014

If you are ever in the Fargo ND area this is the place to stay!! The room was really clean, the kitchen was open and nice, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was really good. We had a very restful night and when you wake up in the morning you can make your own waffle and they have a multiple toppings to include chocolate chips, strawberries, and whipped cream, amazing!! The other reviews are spot on, this is our number 1 hotel choice in the Fargo area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear James L,
Thank you so much for the five star review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff here at the Residence Inn Fargo. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Residence Inn in Fargo, ND. Very clean, nice room. Everything appears to be up to date. My only complaint would be that the air conditioner was very loud in the room. My wife loved the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Overall it was a very good experience.

Stayed July 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Matt P,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and Paul Mitchell products. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind thanks
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I LOVE the Residence Inn chain. It truly is a home away from home. Basketball court, patio area, pool, hot breakfast, social hour, spacious rooms with thought out extras. The staff is so friendly, walking around saying hello. This was my first time staying at the Fargo location. It lived up to the awesome standard. The only thing that was an annoyance was the noise. We were on the main floor and our headboard faced the staff lounge. The door to the lounge was opened a lot and it slammed every time someone went in or out. Also, the furnace was very loud, which I was surprised at. But, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Maybe just get a room on a different floor.

Room Tip: Try a room that isn't on the main floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer H
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Jennifer H,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and all of our amenities. We look forward to your return.

Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great hotel!
I've stayed at this location several times and haven't been disappointed yet. My family and I have traveled together and this hotel's suite style rooms are PERFECT for my husband, two children and I. We have stayed in both the one bedroom and two bedroom suites. The rooms have great kitchenette, table and chairs, sofa and desk and more.
The hotel common areas and rooms are immaculate. The breakfast was great (and included in the room price) and included cereal, yogurt, waffle's, oatmeal, a variety of hot breakfast items, fruit and breads and many healthy options. This hotel also offers and evening reception during the week which includes dinner type items (Mexican food night etc...). The pool area is clean and quiet.
Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend this hotel~

Room Tip: I always prefer a top floor room as opposed to a middle or ground level. We didn't have any nois...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank ellenb106
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Ellen b,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm so glad that our spacious suites allow you and your family to spread out and relax. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoy our complimentary breakfast and cleanliness. We hope to see you again soon, here at the Residence Inn Fargo.

Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I were in town for a wedding and stayed at this wonderful facility. Location was excellent. The hotel is new, the rooms spacious and comfortable. Marriott beds are the best of most hotel chains. As a platinum elite member I was greeted by Jordon at reception who was friendly, professional and asked if there were anything we needed. Brian was helpful in giving us direction to thaw wedding venue and called our room to make sure everything was satisfactory. I would not hesitate to stay here again if the opportunity arose. Very welcoming. Thanks.

Room Tip: We were given an end unit which was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank dgerry17
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Ger12ry,
Thank you so much for your five star review of the Residence Inn Fargo and for being a loyal Marriott Rewards member. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff helped to make it exceptional. We hope that you will remember us the next time you are in the area.

Warm thanks,
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My brother was in Minneapolis on business - we are in Winnipeg, decided to try and hook up in Fargo - about a 3 1/2 hour drive for both of us. We booked a two bedroom suite - were pleasantly surprised with the beautiful accommodation - he had a king bed/suite ( bathroom) - we had the same, with an adjoining common area - with complete kitchen, etc. Outstanding! The staff were very accommodating/the complimentary breakfast was amazing - we all walked away more than pleased and we shall definitely choose this hotel again, should we decide to meet up "half-way" again.

Would absolutely recommend this hotel to all of our friends/relatives.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Yoli304
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Fargo, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Yoli304,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Fargo. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed one of our spacious suites to meet up with your brother! We appreciate you recommending us to others, and hope to see you again the next time you are in Fargo.