“Just not what we expected”
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak & Lube
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had supper here with friends on a Wednesday night. We all ordered wings.
Grilled wings (medium sauce)--rather dry and were lukewarm at best. Served with pieces of pita which was good.
Boneless wings (with what was compared to Asian zing at Buffalo Wild Wings). Tasted very overdone...or like they had been sitting out for quite awhile.
Boneless wings (BBQ sauce). Same issue as the other boneless wings. BBQ flavor was just not good.
We also had deep fried pickle spears....I would recommend that if you do go. They were very good.

Service: UGH! You try to give people the benefit of the doubt however, our waitress was incredibly slow. She left the empty glasses of soda on the table....stopped by part way through the meal and my friend was taking the last drink of her beer...did not ask if she wanted another.
When she brought the check we didn't notice that she did not leave a pen to sign the check until after she walked away. She NEVER came back. Luckily we found one....
I don't think I could be convinced to give this place a second try unless it was to meet a friend for a beer and the deep fried pickle spears.