“Very good food”

India Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
India Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
North Dakota
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Not going to live the food in the decor is probably the best in town as far as Indian Restaurants go. I had a good time with my wife here will come back for sure

1 Thank TheSilkMan

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time trying real Indian food and the staff was so helpful and I was very delighted the food that came to the table! Will definitely be going there again soon!

Moorhead, Minnesota
“Indian in North Dakota”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Who would have thought you could get great Indian food in ND this place is in the Moorhead/Fargo area and compares to the best anywhere in the world. Authentic, tasty and the Indian beer was cold. Will go back again for sure.

Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Back again!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

As far as we are concerned, there is no better place to eat in Fargo. I am sure there are other places that are very, very good BUT...this place has everything we love about dining out. The staff is always friendly. The restaurant is clean. The servers are attentive without hovering. The food is fresh and always prepared to our liking. My husband likes mildly hot and spicy and I like extra-super spicy hot food. We can order the same dish and his arrives just as he ordered it and so does mine. We also order different dishes so we can taste each others'. We spent Friday through Saturday in Fargo and ate here 4 times - twice for the buffet and twice for dinner. The buffet was different each time with new things to try and some of our standard favorites as well. For us, there is no question - when we go to Fargo we ALWAYS eat at India Palace!! We also appreciate the culture of the different regions and aspects of India and the music, which are all represented here.

• Visited April 2014
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lovely little Indian restaurant. Fantastic staff. Tasty food! Love the week day lunch time buffet. I had a small party here one weekend and the staff were very, VERY accommodating and kind. Let me bring in decorations and a bakery made cake, no extra charge. Clean pleasant atmosphere.

Not as spicy as passages, so if you are worried about spice level opt for this restaurant. I love spice, so I miss the heat.

I eat here often, best garlic na'an in town!

Visited April 2014

Been to India Palace Restaurant? Share your experiences!