“Good food and service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 335 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant on a recent business trip. All six of us had great food, including a variety if steaks and fish, and the salad and bread was delicious. The ambiance was great and I lived the western decor and lighting.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went looking for an Outbacks Steakhouse for a feed of ribs and ended up here. Excellent ribs. Good service. Clean. Friendly staff. Good family restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

On July 29th my wife and I and an other couple were in Fargo ND to do some shopping. We're from Manitoba Canada. This was our first visit to Longhornes. After we were seated the waitress promptly took our order. We did not wait any longer than normal for our food to arrive, however when it did we were not happy. My wife ordered a steak dinner with a baked potato that was very cold. So much so that the cheese would not even melt. I ordered a French Onion soup that was fantastic and fried chicken wraps that were so cold the cheese had time to firm up"gross". The other couple ordered a grilled chicken strawberry salad. She was convinced that the salad came with chilled chicken until the manager confirmed it should have been hot. Her husband had the spinach chicken that was overlooked and also very cold. The manager Justin Johns visiting manager from Green Bay came over to the table as soon as he was notified. Now this is where you guys really shinned. He advised that he was picking up the tab for all our meals and refired all our meals to start over. The chef came out to apologize for the kitchens errors and gave us coupons for free
appys . When we were all done having successfully eaten an excellent meal(second try) the chef came by with desert for all of us compliments of our waitress. This whole evening could have resulted in four angry patrons leaving after having a bad meal. Instead the customer service of your staff was incredible. The service was impeccable and the food (second attempt) was awesome. The manager came by often to apologies and ask if there was anything else he could do for us. Despite the very poor first meals we all left the restaurant with the intention of returning and rest assured we will tell all our friends about the great service and food at your restaurant. Thank you for takin the time to read my long winded message.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sad to say, but this was my first visit to LongHorn. The pros were: good food and decent service and fairly quiet inside. The cons were: pricier than Texas Roadhouse, smaller portions than Texas Roadhouse, darker inside than Texas Roadhouse, and I prefer the food at Texas Roadhouse. Needless to say, I prefer Texas Roadhouse for everything except the noise level.

1  Thank RedHawksFan
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If you don't already know by my past reviews... I love great beef and mouthwatering BBQ.

This was my first visit to this particular location. I have had past experiences at other franchises where I felt happy with the meal an nothing negative to really think of.

Unfortunately, this did not meet my expectations. Although I have to admit, I was not as hungry as I usually am... But as I said... This is Beef! So I have to dig in.

I decided to get the large filet instead of my favorite... The Perfect Rib Eye. I always get a nice Garlic Mashed or a Loaded backed potato. Those bright colored things on the side of the plate... You know! Those things that you don't eat and leave behind to show you are not a pig and cleaned your plate. (Some cults calls these "Vegetables".

All kidding aside, when the meals came... We both looked at each other and the presentation was pretty bad... But if you really love beef... Who cares what the hell it looks like.

Unfortunately, the meat just did not have the characteristics of a Filet done that melts in your mouth.

It wasn't bad... Just not a place I would go for beef.

1  Thank chappyg

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!