“SLOW!”

Applebee's
Ranked #197 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Our food was fine, but we needed to wait a long time for it. Dessert took a long time, as well. It took awhile to have the waitress bring us our bill as well.

1  Thank mtrodgers99

Reviewed March 26, 2014

For the same price, other venues may be offering better choice of meals that are less greasy and a bit easier on the stomache. The service is terrible, and seems inpersonal.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Did car side to go. Didn't find out until I got to my motel room that my order was messed up. Didn't want to go all the way back, so I dealt with it. It was so cold. Their cash registers are also messed up because I ordered the 2 for $20 and it rang up at $23. I did not substitute anything. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted 'real' food over the fast food places in the area. Wish I would have done the fast food.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Did the pick up service for lunch for my son and I. Very reasonable priced and the food was good. Will be back again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Decent service and good specials and good for for what you can expect from a franchise Great for family's and great drink and food specials at happy hour.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!