“What a joke!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We came for a later lunch around 2 pm. The food was cold and stale tasting, the place was very dirty. The waiter had no personality and seemed to hate his job. My family left feeling dirty and dissatisfied with the food. Salad was good though.

Came here once, never to return. Should have went to pizza ranch across the parking lot.

1  Thank xxhello-beautifulxx

Reviewed May 14, 2013

It was our first time in a Golden Corral only having vague memories of t.v. advertisements. It is a large buffet restaurant with lots to chose from. The place looked clean but beware the filthiest washrooms we have ever seen in Fargo.

2  Thank dansyla
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went to Golden Corral the other night at 7 pm and much of the food was empty and not replaced. I was snapped at when I asked if the crab aslad would be replentished, we also asked for more cotton candy, more mashed potatoes, more gummie bears. We didn't ask for more pizza, but it was out. The floors were messy, food all over and when an employee opened a cupboard it was nasty in there. The only high point was our waiter. I took my kids and Mom, and won't take them back

2  Thank Jana L
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place cost us $40 for a family of five, two adults and three kids aged 5, 8, 10. First of all if you do not like CHAOS then don't go. Picture a million people trying to get food from a buffet. The food was great, but there was numerous times when they ran out of something and didn't replace it fast enough. My daughter enjoyed the cotton candy, and I like the chocolate fondue. There is enough choices for everyone and the bus boys work really hard so tip them!

I felt that there was tons of choices but I personally would rather sit in a sit down restaurant and be served. Other people will love this place. I wouldn't dare go with really little kids.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very good food buffet. Fresh salads and fruit. Steak good a little slow at refilling food. Friendly server and kept plates cleared. Would definitely go again.