“Good Food, Worst Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karma Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Karma Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: We want to remain as "Best in the West" when it comes to Authentic Indian Food.The food from Southern India: Thosas of all kinds, different flavours of rice, and dishes with lighter, subtly fresher flavour with the use of coconut milk as a common cooking ingredient. The food from Northern India: Mainly breads with dishes which has a thick sauce and dairy products such as cream, paneer, ghee, and youghurt. These dishes are warmly flavoured rather than heat from chillies.We offerGluten free, vegan friendly, Lunch buffet and A-La-Carte.For more information please visit our website.
Fargo, North Dakota
“Good Food, Worst Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great indian food in Fargo, that only in this restaurent. The food in the buffet was really nice and fresh. Not too spicy like some other indian restaurants. And i came with my friends last week for dinner. The goat curry was mouthwatering and my friends were loved the food.
The price and quantity of the food is resonable. But the thing is we had a bad experience in service. Only 1 person was there, he was doing all work and we didn't get good service. We came here becoz of good food and we weren't satisfy with the service. We used to come twice in a week for dinner, but since a week we came only for weekend lunch buffet. Because of the service.

I highly reccomend this restaurant for great indian food.

2 Thank 1Singh33

Fargo, North Dakota
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Very very good food. I had the Chicken Masala and the Paneer curry dish. The spicy tomato soup that is brought out at the beginning of the meal was very enjoyable. My wife and I had the dosa and white rice with our meal and they were very good. I loved the dosa!

I am definitely coming back again!

5 Thank Bradley M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
““Great Indian food, reasonable price”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were staying at Vista In. so we wanted to try Indian food.we tried the Chicken Tikka, Rogan Josh, and a number of other dishes. Everything was wonderful, from the chutneys and pappadam to the carrot pudding dessert. Service was great.The portion size was absolutely ridiculous. The price for all the dishes were reasonable. The servers were attentive and the food came quickly.our meals at Karma Indian Cuisne were worth every penny.

4 Thank Jennifer k
Fargo, ND
“BEST INDIAN FOOD AROUND”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is my favourite place to go for indian food.I was introduced to this delicious cuisine here and have since brought many friends here to try it for the first time as well. We ordered the Rogan Josh, Lamb Saag, Chicken and Mushroom, Chicken Masala and the Seekh Kebab. We also ordered the 3 bread basket with 2 orders of the garlic naan and one of the onion naan. Everything was excellent. We will be coming back again hopefully in the neat future and I can't wait to bring more people here to enjoy the wonderful food!

4 Thank Jack S
Moorhead
“They treat vegetarians and vegans like ROYALTY!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Their Gobi Manchurian is phenomenal, staying crispy even when on the buffet for a while! I love their dals, curries, and pakoras. They are willing to make something vegan which is not, like their naan, or dishes they normally put dairy in, they can leave it out. :)

• Visited July 2012