“BEST INDIAN FOOD AROUND”
Review of Karma Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Karma Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to remain as "Best in the West" when it comes to Authentic Indian Food.The food from Southern India: Thosas of all kinds, different flavours of rice, and dishes with lighter, subtly fresher flavour with the use of coconut milk as a common cooking ingredient. The food from Northern India: Mainly breads with dishes which has a thick sauce and dairy products such as cream, paneer, ghee, and youghurt. These dishes are warmly flavoured rather than heat from chillies.We offerGluten free, vegan friendly, Lunch buffet and A-La-Carte.For more information please visit our website.
Fargo, ND
“BEST INDIAN FOOD AROUND”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is my favourite place to go for indian food.I was introduced to this delicious cuisine here and have since brought many friends here to try it for the first time as well. We ordered the Rogan Josh, Lamb Saag, Chicken and Mushroom, Chicken Masala and the Seekh Kebab. We also ordered the 3 bread basket with 2 orders of the garlic naan and one of the onion naan. Everything was excellent. We will be coming back again hopefully in the neat future and I can't wait to bring more people here to enjoy the wonderful food!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Jack S

Moorhead
“They treat vegetarians and vegans like ROYALTY!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Their Gobi Manchurian is phenomenal, staying crispy even when on the buffet for a while! I love their dals, curries, and pakoras. They are willing to make something vegan which is not, like their naan, or dishes they normally put dairy in, they can leave it out. :)

7 Thank Kathleen K
“Fantastic flavor and variety, but avoid Monday.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I heard the rumors about how great the food is, so we rushed to try it on a Monday, but we soon realized they do not have the buffet on Monday. Instead, we ordered an appetizer sample, garlic naan, and paneer masala. All the food was superb and I'm looking forward to trying the buffet another day.

3 Thank NDViking
Fargo, North Dakota
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I don't eat Indian food a lot but this place is really good.
The services was good, the waiter was knowledgeable, friendly and made recommendations.
The atmosphere is comfy, casual and nice.
The food is good and they give you a lot!

I will go back!

3 Thank Paul C
Larimore, North Dakota
“Wonderful New Indian Restaurant!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We ate here for Fathers Day today and were very impressed! The buffet had a lot of choises, half were vegitarian. The sauces and meats were very good. We came with a group of about 14, half of which had never eaten Indian Food and are not very adventurous eaters. They had a great time and really enjoyed trying the new foods.
I loved the goat and lamb, there was a bright red fish fry that was excellent! There was a chicken dish that was bright green in color, I had to try it and it was very good. Overall the food is some of the best Indian food I have eaten in a restaurant.
The staff was very nice and friendly. When I told the waitress that we had some people that for them this was a new experience, she got us menus and help answer any questions we had.
Oh and the Naan was crispy hot, fresh and very good. They brought that, rice and something called a rice cape to the table.
Excellent!