“Very nice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mezzaluna

Mezzaluna
Ranked #4 of 329 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6th Ave
Description: Restaurant has been open only a month or so.
Chicago
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Really good wine list both by the bottle and glass. Places like Mezzaluna continue to really raise the bar for fine dining in Fargo. Kudos

“Fargo's finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

This downtown restaurant has great vibe and is the place to be on the weekends. Great happy hour specials and the chef specials each night are unique and fresh. Bar and wait staff are friendly and attentive. This is a must if you are visiting Fargo area but get a reservation as they fill up.

tampa
“A Sure Bet...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited in July on vacation as part of a 50 state tour. The staff at Mezzaluna were engaging and thoughtful. So much so, that when word spread that we were visiting, they printed a list of thing to do and brought it to us. The food was great and the experience was excellent...and I don't qualify that with "for Fargo, North Dakota". This restaurant could easily stand out in a major metropolitan area. It's hard to imagine that there are many finer restaurants in the Fargo area. It's certainly worthy of it's #1 ranking as of the date of this posting.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Everything from the atmosphere to the food is wonderful and it would also be a great Valentine's Day destination. This place is a must try if you are in the Fargo downtown area.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent dinner in Downtown with couples.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went out for a great dinner here as three couples and had a wonderful meal. Atmosphere was certainly good with the clam shell booths and tin ceilings mentioned by others. We started out sharing the seared scallops on a bed of risotto as well as the ahi tuna with spicy cabbage. As more of us showed up, we got the crab cakes and the bruschetta platter. I would love to have a full plate of any of those as my meal. Decent wine list, although it could use some more depth, but I found something good to go with the fish special, which was swordfish on a bed of beet risotto. The highest compliment I can give is that I do not like beets, but I wanted to lick the plate to get all of the beet risotto and sauce. What I got to try of my wife's spinach salad and lamb chops crusted in pistachios was excellent. We shared the dessert sampler at the end and everything was wonderful (I am not a big textural fan of coconut, but the desserts it comes in are still great). Taking the elevator to the bathrooms is a bit funky, but it really wasn't a big deal except that the wait staff was so efficient and attentive that our water glasses never got to being half empty before being refilled so I made a few elevator trips throughout the evening. Cocktails were also a big highlight as my Vieu Carre was well made, my wife loved her Chipotle Blueberry Martini, and my sister in law had two Fargo Slings (gin based)

• Visited July 2013