“enviroment”

Ranked #7 of 12 Dessert in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
“enviroment”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I liked the very clean enviroment. The moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile and the very extravagant colors make you wanna stay there. I also enjoy having all the options for toppings and flavors. Very good place to be.

Visited November 2012

Fargo, North Dakota
“Smooth and creamy. Love being able to sample the flavors!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Cherry Berry was the first self-serve frozen yogurt bar I had ever been to. I was overwhelmed by the variety of flavors, but soon found out that I can get sample cups! So, after sampling a few flavors, I found a few to try.

The flavorings were just right. Not too weak or overpowering. I loved all the self-serve toppings I could choose from. From graham cracker crumbs and oreos to strawberries, brownie bites, chocolate sauce, and caramel. There are many more and I can't remember them all!

Pricing as of 4/2012 .... 42 cents per ounce. The cups are extremely large, but I only filled mine less than a quarter full and was satisfied with the quantity.

The reward card you can pick up is great too. After you fill the card, you can fill one of their cups with however much frozen yogurt you want for FREE! Since you get one punch per cup purchased (not per ounce), I will have my card filled quickly and look forward to having to my free cup soon.

• Visited April 2012