“Awesome and authentic Mexican food”

Mango's Mexican & American Grill
Ranked #13 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Mangos is the best place in Fargo for Mexican flavor. I don't usually like shredded chicken but I order theirs because it is always juicy and flavorful. I was told that it is cooked and warmed in a vegetable broth. However they do it cones through with a great flavor.

Their specials are always good and priced great. I am working my way through the menu and haven't been disappointed.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Don't go here for atmosphere, but you MUST go here for the food and the price!!! The food here was incredible!!! It's got to be the best Mexican Food in Fargo, ND. Service was great!!! We loved the Chille Relleno here!!! I wish they had a branch of this restaurant where we live. Unfortunately we were just passing through.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just visited this week for business, thoroughly enjoyable dinner.
Authentic Mexican cuisine, and the staff was very friendly. They have Queso Blanco which is a HUGE deal for me, I hate going to a "Mexican" restaurant and ordering cheese dip and being served yellow cheese Velveeta crap. Chimichangas were excellent, though I ordered Carne, thought I would get a pulled or chopped beef and it was ground - my fault for not checking with server... Not greasy, a great price... rice was perfection.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

During my June2012 shoping trip with the gals...we found this little gem of a Mexican eatery....so many menu choices....all sound soo good...we have tried a few & have never been disappointed. Taste & portion size are very good. PLus the decor is really cute also & the owners are really Mexican...which makes it even more authentic!!!!
We love this place......way better that the other Mexican places in Fargo which are soo loud & all microwaved dishes.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I decided to try Mangos a couple months ago, and we've been coming back weekly ever since. The food is very good, large portions and great prices. They also have excellent drink specials every night, the service is A+. We've stopped going to the other Mexican places in town because this is by far better!