“Best and best value for sushi in Fargo”

Osaka Seafood Steakhouse
Ranked #43 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We have only had the kitchen food and sushi at this restaurant and never tried the hibachi side. The sushi is excellent and the value is good. Our favorite is the sushi for two. The squid appetizer is excellent as is the salmon skin salad. The pork tonkatsu is very well made, crispy and flavorful. Many enjoy the wide choices in sushi rolls. This is our go-to Japanese restaurant in town. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

While I will say that Osaka was decent I can say that I likely will not return as I prefer Kobe's after having tried both. The Naked lady sushi was really good, however the overall quality of the hibachi grill food simply does not compare to that of the competitor and the flavor was lacking as well. Not to mention the fact that you have to pay to upgrade to rice from the noodles whereas at Kobe's you can simply swap the noodles for the rice for no extra charge.

1  Thank UltimateFoodCritik
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

A great Japanese Resturant with high quality fish great sushi and fantastic service
Same quality I have found in large cities

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have been trying many japanese steak houses during my trips, and this is the only one i saw they charged you for fried rice. Hibachi service is pretty much the same, what makes a difference is the service.

The hot plate was dirty with rests of food, the entrees we asked came wrong with shrimp - we are allergic to seafood.

They started to clean up the floor befor we've finnished our dinner, i found it a very missrespect act.

I'll never ever come back to this place.

1  Thank Rubens B
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Professional, friendly and expedient wait staff, no concerns there.. Nice ambience and clean as well.. Miso soup was good, and we did sushi lunch special.. Affordable as well.. We did lunch on a Tuesday so was not busy.. Nice variation of selection of sushi as well, esp for beginners.. Will go again definitely!

Been to Osaka Seafood Steakhouse? Share your experiences!