“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We ate at Osaka during our stay in Fargo and found it to be very good. We ordered sushi and sat at the counter watching the sushi chef prepare our rolls. We decided to order rolls that we had not experienced before. The Osaka Green Volumes was very different with an earthy greens taste..not out first choice but definitely unique tasting. We also ordered a Rainbow roll which was topped with succulent, tender fish, which seemed to melt on your tongue. Our last roll was the Scorpion King, a warm roll with tempura shrimp in the middle and it was our first choice by far. The rolls were tightly rolled and did not fall apart when picked up - something that happens a lot in some sushi restaurants. Definitely a return visit is in order.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Wow, stopped in here because was in the mood for trying something different in Fargo ND!

Amazing Naked Girl sushi roll!!! Amazing!! Would love to just order a plate of it for my own whole meal!

Did have steak and chicken hibachi grill! Very nice job by the entire staff! Thought we were treated like special guests! Three waitresses, a chef, and the owner all interacted with us and ensured everything we experienced were nothing buteeting or exceeding our expectations. Owner asked "is there anything else I ca do to make your visit better". What a nice touch!!!! My wife is already begging to go back.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I have found my new place to go n get sushi...nice place and very clean, affordable sushi n drinks, can't beat that. I went there n got 5 rolls and a seaweed salad and couple drinks with friends and the bill was 42 dollars very good and fun place

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

The sushi was great! The guy who made our sushi was nice, and the servers were attentive. Next time we will do Hibachi, that looked fun!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

It was our first experience at this restaurant but we loved it! They had some great specials that we tried and they have a very large selection on their menu. We tried several rolls and sushimi. The prices were decent, the sevice was fantastic. I will certainly be including a meal at this restaurant on my next trip to Fargo!

Been to Osaka Seafood Steakhouse? Share your experiences!