“Guess it's good for Fargo”

Wasabi Sushi and Asian Grill
Ranked #38 of 334 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try it after reading reviews on trip advisor. Good pricing, average service, average sushi, below average ambiance, and more importantly for me below average cleanliness . I'm guessing previous positive reviews were based on Fargo only experiences. But really no comparison to upscale sushi I was looking for.

There are newer reviews for Wasabi Sushi and Asian Grill

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I really enjoyed our meal at Wasabi; the sushi was quite fantastic. We had specialty rolls, no sashimi so I can't comment on the quality of that. Our favorite roll was the Heartbreaker, it was really flavorful! Our server was nice and accommodating minus having us wait for 10-15 minutes to order. Overall our experience was great and we will be back!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went to get some Sushi for our anniversary and were seated at the sushi bar. The sushi chef was very friendly and helpful. We were served promptly and our server was friendly as well. The Sushi was delicious.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been to Wasabi many times and it is always a treat. I've tried a bunch of its specialty rolls and they are always amazing. I would recommend the Heartbreaker if you can only try one. A thing to keep in mind is this venue is quite small so if you come during busy hours, you will likely have to wait quite a while.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love Wasabi! Best sushi in Fargo, fresh, innovative and flavorful... I crave it constantly. Try the Broken Heart, what's better than cream cheese and jalapeno in a tempura fried sushi roll!

Been to Wasabi Sushi and Asian Grill? Share your experiences!