“Worth a try”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #30 of 336 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Service was excellent, food was ready amazingly quick, food was tasty and they certainly will give you more than you can ever imagine!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I could sum this up by just saying YUM! I mean the wait was well worth it. The young people working there were just wonderful. Everybody was so friendly and the food was great. My son and I had the baby back ribs and they were delicious. My wife had the shrimp and she loved them too. All the side dishes were also very good. They have a bell hanging by the door for people to ring if they liked the food. RING THAT BELL PEOPLE, I DID!!! I just wish there was a Famous Dave's in the area where I live in Illinois. Go to Famous Dave's because it is some really good bbq.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Sauces now geared to the insensitive palate. Much salt, sharp, etc. Tastes are extremely heavy. This is to cover the inferior meat, and bland materials.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had 3 different waitresses, couldn't keep tracked of who you asked for what, and got different bills from each one (different totels even) was a bit confusing.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

the service was outstanding, the food was fast and enjoyable, friendly staff as well as other customers i look forward to my next visit .

1  Thank Andrew K