“Wonderful”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Friendly, clean, and very reasonably priced (we used the $75 weekday Trip Advisor coupon). Room includes comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, LCD/LED TV ... everything seems newly renovated. Located near all the shopping on 13th and about 5 minutes from Fargo's hip downtown district. Easy to come back here every time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Gregglatz,

I can’t thank you enough for the kind words that you had to say about our hotel. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your time while here. I do hope that you keep us in mind for whenever you are traveling though the area as we would love to have you stay with us again soon.

There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near I-29, but we didn't hear a bit of noise. Everything was nearly perfect, from check-in, where Amy, the desk clerk could not have been more helpful, to the comfortable & spacious room, finishing with a great breakfast to get us going in the morning. Didn't use the pool, but it sure looked inviting. Maybe next time, as we will certainly stay again when we are in Fargo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Ted055

I can’t begin to tell you how glad I was to hear about the service that Amy provided for you during your stay with us. Also, the kind comments that you had to say about our property are greatly appreciated. We want to make sure that every guest that stays with us has a relaxing one that they will remember. I will be letting Amy know just how well she is doing and the kind words that you had to say to her. I hope that we get to see you again with us very soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We started using AmericInn's over a year ago and have never been disappointed! They are the first chain we search for when booking reservations. Fargo's hotel is very clean, very quiet, and the staff is super friendly! The location is excellent and the breakfast is beyond most ppl's expectations! Thank you for being consistent!!!!

Dear Julie Z,

I am so glad to hear those kind words that you shared with everyone on Trip Advisor. We always strive to make each of our guests stays with us a memorable one that they can enjoy. I will be passing your kind words on to all of my staff and I look forward to your next stay with us next time

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed again at the Inn on March 24th and 27th and had a great experience.
This is our favourite place to stay in all our travels in the USA with it always being very clean, and comfortable beds. The rooms have been recently renovated with everything we need for our stay
The breakfast has always enough to get us going for the day. The staff are always very couteous and eager to assist us.
Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear WinnipegBeachwalker,

I want to first say thank you for your kind words that you put on Trip Advisor. Secondly, it is reviews like this that make all of us here take pride in our work. We work hard to make sure that you, our guest, have an excellent stay with always. You have made me proud of my staff and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Check in was fast and friendly. Our 2 queen room was clean, and it was nice to have the fridge and microwave. There were many options for breakfast which is great for "breakfast people".
However, pillows were like rocks and we woke up to a dog barking at 7:30AM which contined for about an hour. Also not a big fan of the sink outside of the washroom. Pool was average, and my husband did enjoy the sauna which not many hotels offer.
Overall, a decent place to stay but definitely needs better pillows!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear MBWinterBlues

Thank you for posting your comments of your recent stay with us. I was glad to hear that the room and breakfast were up to your standards. We always want to have our guests have a good night sleep and since we are a pet friendly hotel there are times when the animals get a little loud and prevent that from happening. I want to apologize for that and also that whenever a problem like that occurs I encourage all guests to inform the desk staff to help control any problem. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future hotel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fargo AmericInn recently in a King Executive room.

Pros: The hotel was clean and inviting and close to the mall.
The staff was polite and competent.
The bed was comfortable.
A quiet night with no noise between rooms or floors.
The breakfast was a standard breakfast that we've become accustomed to (Waffles, cereal, eggs, etc)

Cons: The room smelled stale, not a bad smell, just a stale one.
The comforter was ripped along one of the main seams.

Overall we had a good experience here and took advantage of a "Date Night" package on their website that allowed 4 movie tickets and $6 in concessions for basically the same price of the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Wobo Family,

Thank you for your kind words in regarding your stay with us. I was really glad to see that you broke your trip down to the pros and cons. This to me makes it easier to accommodate to all of our guests needs and to make sure that all of our future guests have stays like yours. I did bring this matter up to our housekeeping department and we now are making sure that any room that has not been rented for a couple of days sprayed to give it back that fresh smell. I want to thank you for your input and I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Every time we stay here we are glad we did. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Fargo. Excellent location close to West Acres and I29, awesome free breakfast and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were clean and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Allan Janis,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your lodging and travel needs. I want to also say thank you for taking time out of your day to tell us about your stay by submitting a survey on Trip Advisor. This is a wonderful training tool that we use to continually improve our hotel and services that we offer. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future hotel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.