“Awesome food!!”

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #3 of 340 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lucky's is a classic American pub featuring a scratch kitchen, a warm unique atmosphere, and excellent service.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I visited with friends. ambience is really nice, that different technique rotate fans on a belt is unique.
They have good range of food and beers.
I found this to be one of the best collection of beers.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We flew in late and checked into Hilton Garden Inn. Hungry and almost midnight, the gentleman at the front desk recommended this place (very short walking distance). Pegg was our server and she was amazing! What a personable and sweet lady. She knew we were in Fargo for Nationals (wrestling) and shared her family's wrestling history with us. We really felt comfortable and welcomed. If you don't visit for the great food and fun atmosphere (popcorn at your table was a bonus) then go for the friendly service. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

When we were in town for business, we went to Lucky's for lunch and then for drinks later that night. Lucky's is huge and the menu is quite extensive. The bottomless popcorn is a nice treat and is so good you probably eat more than you should. The lunch portions are huge. Lunch salads could probably be split for two people to share, with there still being some leftover. The turkey burger was very good -- juicy and flavorful. Both at lunch and at happy hour, the waitresses were great -- always checking on us, but never being overbearing. The mixed drinks, however, we're really weak. While very tasty, they were mostly ice with very little alcohol. Next time, I'll just stick with the big beers.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My son and I came here for the first time a few nights ago. It was very good, service, food, and atmosphere. I will be back, for sure.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

After running the Fargo marathon my wife and I were in need of a good post run burger. Lucky's 13 delivered. The food and atmosphere was great. You also must try the loaded tater tots. Different then we thought, but they are amazing

2  Thank WithATwist

Been to Lucky's 13 Pub? Share your experiences!