“F Bingo”

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #1 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lucky's is a classic American pub featuring a scratch kitchen, a warm unique atmosphere, and excellent service.
“F Bingo”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Why would you encourage people to delay at tables at the busiest time on a Saturday. I do usually love this place but push bingo back 2 hours on Saturday. They're denying themselves more profit and as a customer that actually appreciates the food and drink, this is rediculous.

Fargo, North Dakota
“First time a charm; second a nightmare”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ate at Lucky's a couple months ago and enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Service was also very good. Based on that experience my wife and I recommended it to several people. A more recent visit, however, was the polar opposite experience. Upon entering it was very loud, made worse by the jukebox volumn being set too high. The floors were absolutely filthy. They obviously don't worry about them except perhaps at the end of the day. Serving popcorn prior to meals combined with customers tracking in snow, dirt, mud etc. makes for a big mess. Service was adequate at best and the food -- burgers for both my wife and I -- were tasteless. Could get much better burgers for much less. Another couple who came in after us left after a few short minutes. I wish that had been us. It will be awhile -- if ever -- before we go back.

• Visited March 2013
LuckysFargo, General Manager at Lucky's 13 Pub, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience on your recent visit to Lucky's. I believe you were here last Saturday during bingo. Bingo Saturdays are our busiest day of the week and so I apologize if it was too loud at that time. As for the floors we do sweep the floors throughout the day but it is an ongoing process with the poprcorn, peanuts, and during bingo the bingo cards as well.
At Lucky's we try to provide the best quality of food as well as service - it seems in your case we have faiiled. I want you to know that we take all comments very seriously and I have shared yours with my staff so we can work on the issues at hand. I hope you will consider coming back to Lucky's again for a much better experience.
Tonya Barbeau
General Manager - Lucky's 13 Pub
Fargo, North Dakota
“When in Fargo... Must stop here!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

So many options on the menu, my favorite "blackened tuna salad"! I go at lease once a week to eat. Friendly staff who make each visit more enjoyable! Definitely a great place for a family dinner/ after work drinks/ or a date night.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Erik L
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great atmosphere, average food.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Atmosphere is great, but the food leaves something to be desired. I ordered a specialty burger this last time, one of the worst burgers I've had at a pub.

• Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Every visit to Fargo I have made it into this place and the food and service is very good and consistent. Great martinis.

Visited February 2013

Been to Lucky's 13 Pub? Share your experiences!