“When in Fargo... Must stop here!!!”
Review of Lucky's 13 Pub

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #3 of 336 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lucky's is a classic American pub featuring a scratch kitchen, a warm unique atmosphere, and excellent service.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

So many options on the menu, my favorite "blackened tuna salad"! I go at lease once a week to eat. Friendly staff who make each visit more enjoyable! Definitely a great place for a family dinner/ after work drinks/ or a date night.

1  Thank Erik L

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Atmosphere is great, but the food leaves something to be desired. I ordered a specialty burger this last time, one of the worst burgers I've had at a pub.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Every visit to Fargo I have made it into this place and the food and service is very good and consistent. Great martinis.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

On our trip to Minneapolis the wife and I decided to drive up to Fargo so that we could check off North Dakota. We were not expecting much, but this place was a nice surprise. The food was different from any other place we've been and not too horribly priced. I had the cheese curd burger and the wife had the Monte Cristo and both were great. We also had the famous tator tots. They were average, not famous worthy.

All in all, I would definitely return.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food and great fun. On Saturday afternoon and Tuesday night they play Bingo, you buy a card for $1-2, they provide the dabblers . It is a great way to spend a snowy afternoon. The food is good, the servers are very friendly. The popcorn is delicious . Bloody Marys are very served loaded with olives, celery, beefstick, or a small BLT. Life is good.

Been to Lucky's 13 Pub? Share your experiences!