“Sunday in the Rain”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Beachnik...great on a Sunday night after a long weekend. Unique and different toppings for pizza. Service is relaxed.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is amazing. My boyfriend and I first went to the one in Grand Forks and when we heard there was on in Fargo, had to go to that too. Anytime we go to the States we plan on visiting this place. The service was excellent, our waitress was fast, friendly and helped us pick out everything from drinks to appetizers to pizza. It was obvious she eats there on a regular basis! I had the Rockefeller for a pizza and it was delicious but honestly I think their appetizers are even better than the pizza. Last time I had the cheesy bread and this time it was the bruschetta with pesto. They are unbelievable! I can honestly say that if they ever opened a Rhombus Guys in Winnipeg (my hometown) I would visit every week.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

If you're looking for a $10 pizza with fake cheese and canned mushrooms this is not your place. The pizzas are gourmet and their menu offers a wide variety of options. Pulled pork pizza? Yes, please! Great bloodies too!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great downtown location for this pizza restaurant and bar. Atmosphere is very fun and authentic, and the pizza is incredible. Wonderful selection of draft beers.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

The gentleman who took my order was very nice and polite but it was so hard to hear him he had to go into a different room. It took quite a awhile to get my order place but the pizza arrived very quickly. I was not too impressed though..very bland and overpriced. A basic hamburger and onion pizza cost me almost $25.00.

Been to Rhombus Guys? Share your experiences!