“Fun and Different!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2012

If you're looking for a $10 pizza with fake cheese and canned mushrooms this is not your place. The pizzas are gourmet and their menu offers a wide variety of options. Pulled pork pizza? Yes, please! Great bloodies too!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great downtown location for this pizza restaurant and bar. Atmosphere is very fun and authentic, and the pizza is incredible. Wonderful selection of draft beers.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

The gentleman who took my order was very nice and polite but it was so hard to hear him he had to go into a different room. It took quite a awhile to get my order place but the pizza arrived very quickly. I was not too impressed though..very bland and overpriced. A basic hamburger and onion pizza cost me almost $25.00.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

ordered delivery from rhombus tonite, first time. gentleman was polite and thorough on phone. wish they had online delivery though. very noisy backround had to repeat card info over cell phone which i don't like. bad news first, the more trad topping pizza: pep, sausage, mush, lacked. pep is usually pep and it was fine. sausage was in my opinion no different from most chains, frozen and boring. the only worthy sausage topping in fargo i've had is at believe it or not, sammy's pizza, and it is worth the stop because they don't deliver. the marinara sause was plentiful but bland. mushrooms we're fresh and good but a bit scant. the mozz cheese was good, nice and stringy. the original crust was the big let down to me. very forgettable. not horrible, but not at all chewy inside, crispy outside. reminded me of a boboli grocery store crust. blah. then i tried the pulled pork pizza. same crust but the jerk sauce was very tasty and the pulled pork was perfect. juicy and plentiful. the sauce had the effect that made me ask, what all is in this. very, very good and different sauce. other toppings like onion, red peppers, toms, and cheddar complimented very well. i'd definately be back for this. experiment with some alternative crusts and a tangier and SLIGHTLY sweet marinara sauce and you'll be around forever. btw, they we're pricey but their medium was the size of everybody else's large.

1  Thank philo b
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've eaten at Rhombus Guys several times and love their pizza. This last time, we tried their Smores pizza for dessert. WOW! I'll go there just for dessert, as that was awesome! I highly recommend Rhombus Guys - great atmosphere, great food. What more could you ask?

Been to Rhombus Guys? Share your experiences!