All reviews front desk a hilton honors member great hotel very nice place to stay located close newer hotel complimentary breakfast pool area is excellent stay would definitely stay here again we've stayed fresh fruit king room waffles easy access clean hotel interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

The place was clean and in fairly good shape. The breakfast was good, person working it was kept very busy due to the amount of people there. Front staff was good. Room 210 was in fair shape. The chair at desk had a big tear in the back and should not even be in the room. The bathroom was clean and beds were good.

Date of stay: January 2020
KhayrA1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our new Hampton breakfast. Also thank you for bringing our attention to the chair, i will make sure that it is switched out. I will pass your compliments on to the front desk staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

If you are a Monday-Friday business traveler, this is everything you expect in a Hampton.
The weekend I am reviewing I was there with my family & a large group. It was a big NFL & College Football weekend; we were all excited to be at a Hampton with the beautiful inviting lobby/ breakfast area with the TV’s to do some group food & watch the games. We were there for other events, left the hotel came back, and our room had not been touched. I had to go down to the lobby and haul back an arm load of towels. Not a huge thing but annoying & gross because our garbage cans were full. I am not sure why our room was missed.
We came back from an event and another group had taken over where we where earlier. We rearranged and made it work. At 11:00 a blue or purple hair employee wearing a yellow Bison sweat shirt told us there was noise complaints and we would have to leave the area. This employee handled the situation so poorly. We were not too loud. 11:00 on a Saturday is absolutely ridiculous to a kick a group out. We stayed 2 nights. Room 418
Heater could not keep up.
A pool towel was left on the floor near the heater it was frozen when I picked it up.
Bathroom
Toilet has a hard time flushing.
Ceiling needs paint there is a brown possibly water spot on the ceiling.
Hook on the back of the door broken
Room Fridge loud.
Not the normal cushy Hampton beds I look forward to.
Pool chemicals: Friday night Chlorine way to strong. I have stayed here on business and not even realized they had a pool. Saturday morning my husband felt sick from being in the pool with the kids the night before and from 4th floor near the elevator I could smell the chlorine.
This Hampton is in such a great location; off I-94, near I-29, close to hospital, Costco, great restaurants and many sports facilities.
I don’t like to use this to leave bad reviews but if you are a group; they are not group friendly. There are other Hilton properties to stay at.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
KhayrA1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thank you for you review. I am extremely sorry to hear about the experience you had with us over the weekend. You are right there is no reason to kick guests out of the lobby at 11 especially when they are a group and are getting together after a long day of games. There is a lot our front desk associate could have done to try and deal with the situation. As for the maintenance issues, we will have them addressed. I wish that we would have been more proactive in dealing with the toilet and heat issue. I have spoken with the team member that was here on that night and we talked about what we should have done different. I would like to make it up to you somehow please reach me at 701-356-8070 or at Khayr@kajhospitality.com.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We were unable to go home due to the weather on December 29-30th. We booked a room with the Hampton in. They gave us a great rate for the room and the hotel was beautiful. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The Staff could of not been any nicer to our family and every family that was stranded. Some families did not have extra food and the food was provided. Brooke greeted us with a smile after she had already been on her second shift. Brooke, Justin, and Pedro were all friendly and helpful. They all had worked past there shifts because people could not get in to work. They had great attitudes. Thanks to all of you!

Date of stay: December 2019
KhayrA1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review Jennifer. I believe we had the opportunity to chat before you checked out. I am fortunate to have a team that is caring, attentive, and friendly. We do take pride in taking care of out guests and if that means going the extra mile they are more than willing to step up. I will share this at our next meeting and make sure that I congratulate them on their exceptional service.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The staff was great to work with, especially with blizzard conditions for 2 days. However, I stay at a lot of Hilton properties and the beds at this hotel were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. It was like sleeping on a board. Both my husband and I had miserable nights sleep on that bed. Don’t know if I’ll stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KhayrA1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased to hear the staff stepped up during the blizzard and i will make sure to pass your kind words to them. I do want to apologize about the condition of the bed. It us unfortunate that you and your husband found them uncomfortable. We will take a look at the beds and make the necessary changes.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for one night while on a road trip. This seemed like a newer hotel. It was very clean and nicely furnished. The rooms were a little smaller than some Hampton Inns that we've stayed at but still a comfortable size for two people. The location of the hotel was decent for travelers and anyone needing to be at the nearby medical clinic. It was a little far from downtown and the university for anyone there for those things but we were able to get around town very easily with a car. Hotel staff we interacted with were polite and helpful. We'd recommend this hotel if you're looking for a clean place to stay at a fairly reasonable price.

Date of stay: July 2019