Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo
Staybridge.com
$89
$107
Marriott Hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$76
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$65
$208
$87
$84
All reviewsthe breakfast areagreat hotelking suitevery nice place to staygreat breakfastfitness roomhockey teamcomplimentary breakfastnorth dakotapool area isexcellent staywould definitely stay here againfresh fruitoatmealchecking outclean hotelhot tub
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Fargo Hampton Inn for the Black friday shopping weekend. While this hotel isn't right on 13th ave, it is just a short drive away which I didn't mind at all. It was actually nice to be away from the chaos of the mall and 13th ave. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were spacious. The front desk staff were very helpful and check in was very quick and easy. The WIFI connection was very fast which was nice since I made a few Skype calls. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers and will return here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am very happy you enjoyed all we have to offer here at the Hampton! I hope you had a great day of black Friday shopping and I hope you got some awesome deals here in Fargo. I hope to see you here again in the future!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very nice Hotel with access to shopping and activities. Check in was easy and the staff was efficient and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. the breakfast was a value and very good! I really enjoyed the managers social and interaction with other guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Kent F,

Thank you so much for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites. I hope you had a great time meeting other guests that were staying here at our evening reception. I am very happy that your hotel room was to your liking! I will pass along to my staff that they were very effcient and friendly! We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in Fargo!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a nice, clean & comfortable hotel with a tasty breakfast bar included. The playpen fit in quite nicely in a two queen bed room. The pool is ideally suited for young children. Location is close to mall shopping, box stores on 13th, Happy Harry's & Costco. Applebee's is within walking distance on a nice day.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Teensch,

Look like you came here all the way from Canada and I couldn't be happier you chose to stay here at the Hampton. It sounds like you were able to get to all the locations and stores you wanted to while on your trip! if you find yourslef in Fargo again we would be more then happy to have you stay with us!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. I was there on Business and services provided for business user were very good. Newer hotel in area. I would definitely stay here on return. J

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review of us here at the Hampton! We are very happy we were able to meet all your needs while you were here on a business trip. I hope you will stay here again if business brings you this direction!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The hotel was hard to find and over priced. Not the usual standard for Hampton Hotels. The bed was great but the hotel and room was very average. We heard outside the room noises during the night and lots of door closings. It reminded us of the days we used to stay in lower grade motels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert S.

I am very sorry to hear about your stay with us here at the Hampton was not to your liking. I do understand our hotel is a little off the beaten path but in a few years this part of town will be so busy with other hotels and a hospital. I am sorry about the noise you could hear outside of your hotel room. We really do try to walk the hallways at night to keep the noise to a minimum, but we dont always get there in time. I do hope you will give us a second chance if you find yourslef in Fargo again. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again.