“Great Hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. I was there on Business and services provided for business user were very good. Newer hotel in area. I would definitely stay here on return. J

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for your great review of us here at the Hampton! We are very happy we were able to meet all your needs while you were here on a business trip. I hope you will stay here again if business brings you this direction!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The hotel was hard to find and over priced. Not the usual standard for Hampton Hotels. The bed was great but the hotel and room was very average. We heard outside the room noises during the night and lots of door closings. It reminded us of the days we used to stay in lower grade motels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert S.

I am very sorry to hear about your stay with us here at the Hampton was not to your liking. I do understand our hotel is a little off the beaten path but in a few years this part of town will be so busy with other hotels and a hospital. I am sorry about the noise you could hear outside of your hotel room. We really do try to walk the hallways at night to keep the noise to a minimum, but we dont always get there in time. I do hope you will give us a second chance if you find yourslef in Fargo again. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hotel seemed to be new everything was very clean and staff was very helpful. The Breakfast bar had a wonderful variety of food and coffee available. The linens in the room appeared to be brand new, the room was extremely clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Julie B,

Thank you for your very nice comments on our breakfast and linens. I am very happy we were able to give you such a wonderful stay here at the Hampton! I hope you will choose to stay here again if you ever find yourslef in Fargo!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Brand new hotel. We loved the welcome we received. The hotel is very close to the mall, but not too close. There are plenty of restaurants around. Make the trip to downtown Fargo to eat at The HoDo, yum.

We loved the large fridge in the room and the microwave. Our room was very large. Beds comfortable. They change the duvets between guests. Yay!

I love that they had lap desks, lots of towels, a thermostat that you can actually regulate the temp with. Complimentary newspapers. We didn't have breakfast, but it smelled great and there was lots of coffee available.

They missed an excellent rating because of a couple of details. Cleaning needs to be a little more detailed. We found food in the fridge. Soap residue on the soap dish. Food stains on the lap desk. Water glass rings on bedside table.

Also, if you're allergic to down, bring your own pillow. The synthetic pillows were small rectangular pillow rolls. Never been offered that before at a hotel.

I also wish that hotels would have pleasant quiet zone signs near the elevators. Our room was very near despite requesting not to be. These little reminders would perhaps make those of us stuck near the elevator have the pleasure of sleeping past 5:30.

Overall a good stay we would return.

Room Tip: Insist on being away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Lilbet247,

I do very much appreciate your amazing detailed review of our property! I am glad we were able to give you a pleasant stay here at the Hampton. I have gone ahead and made note of the things you listed we need to work on and will give this information to my staff. Thank you for this information as this will be very helpful in making future stays for our guest very enjoyable. I do hope you will choose to stay here again in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Staff very nice and accomodating, much to like about this property. Wifi, breakfast, and fitness center all very good. Evening reception could be better in that the food was unhealthy. i had to check out late and was not given any hassle.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very sorry you did not care for our evening reception food choices. We do mix it up at times depending on the time of year and what is available to us at the time. I do appreicate you taking the time to explore our hotel and would love it if you stayed with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our family stayed at the Fargo Hampton Inn for a weekend of hockey. Everything was perfect! Really. We found no flaw with the room condition, pool amenity, parking, breakfast or facility. Staff was efficient, pleasant and helpful. Rooms were exceptionally clean, and we loved that ALL bedding is laundered between guests. Location was convenient, with easy freeway access and variety of restaurants nearby. Hot tub was nice, but a little too hot one night. We've stayed in Fargo a number of times and wish that our prior experiences had been as good as this one. Great stay!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Laurie A,

I love the title of "Perfect Stay", thank you very much for letting me know about your experience here at the Hampton. We have addressed the issue with the hot tub and it is now working at the correct temperature. We would love to have you back here at the Hampton if you ever find yourself back in Fargo. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was very happy with most of my stay. For the most part clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was nice. It had a nice area to meet with co-worker before we headed out for the day. I would definately recommend stay at this establishment.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Jan P,

I am very happy you took the time to review our property here at the Hampton. Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel and for complimenting our great staff, I will pass along your comments to them. I hope you will choose to stay here again in the future!