“Treated professionally , yet friendly”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn this past weekend. The front desk staff ( Matthew in evening and Whitney in morning)were very accommodating and friendly. Breakfast choices were ideal to suit any dietary needs. The room itself had all the comforts & the quietness of home.
One small regret we had was not being able to watch the History Channel with Direct TV choices. Other than that, we would definitely choose to stay at The Hampton Inn & Suites again when passing through Fargo.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MJ W
Jana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for being our guest!! I appreciate the comment about the History Channel, and will look into what changes can be made that will address all our guests viewing interests. If we can make your stay more enjoyable, we love to do just that!!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have never been let down yet staying at a Hampton Inn and highly suggest it to anybody. Probably my favorite thing about the Hampton Inn is their beds/pillows/comforters. They are extremely comfortable and I always sleep very well because of this.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 2timm2
Jana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Ahhhhh . . . is there anything better than a wonderful night's sleep in a cozy, comfy bed? That is satisfaction at its' best and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The rooms were clean and quiet. The comfy bed had daily fresh linens There was a daily full breakfast. the fitness equipment was in good shape and was appropriate. During the week, there were evening snacks and beer and wine. need I say more?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank funia
Jana L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We love our guests, and are so happy that this was a wonderful stay for you. Please come and stay with us again!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice newer hotel in West Fargo. Just off I-94, close to the new Costco, located in the newer area of West Fargo. Close to everything. Rooms are big and very clean. The front desk was very helpful with directions and the breakfast had a good choice to hot and cold items.

Room Tip: Use the coupon in the news paper to save a few dollars on your rate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for all your kind compliments regarding our spacious, clean rooms, and convenient location. We hope you will return to be our guest again soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Fargo.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had the opportunity to stay one night before heading down to Brookings, SD. The temperature was -8 degrees, so we were happy to get into the hotel. We were on a trip with our son to visit SDSU and NDSU. The front desk staff were friendly and they had hot coffee waiting for us in the lobby.

When we got to the room, we found it very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was helpful in suggesting a place for dinner. We had a good night sleep and the breakfast was adequate. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for being our guest! We can't control the weather, but we can guarantee that you will always receive a warm welcome and our best hospitality everytime you stay.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

After finding someone already in the room I was given I hauled my stuff back to front desk. The clerk wasn't at the front desk when I arrived and actually wasn't ever there that evening. I'd stand at the desk and he'd finally come out from the back. At one point I asked him if he was having dinner and he said no. Don't know what he was doing. There was a staff member (my thought was a manager) who was getting ready to leave and heard me saying someone was already in the room I was given. The clerk and this staff person were more interested in greating each other and saying have a nice evening. If this was a manager I would have not left and not seem so indifferent to me and my situation. The new room I was given was clean and very nice. The staff didn't great me until I greated them. The guy at the desk when I checked out didn't look like any hotel clerk I have ever seen before. He was quiet but pleasant.
i will look for a different hotel the next time I am in Fargo.

Room Tip: If you are paying full price like I did try to get it reduced. The full price isn't worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We are so sorry that we made a mistake in your room assignment. That should not happen to anyone, and we sincerely apologize that this was your experience with us. We are committed to providing the best hospitality and guest service to everyone who stays with us. Your discounted room rate was refunded in full before you checked out of the hotel, and we have apologized and do apologize again that this was not the outstanding guest service experience that we deliver every day. I sincerely hope that you will come back to be our guest to enjoy the hospitality and the warm welcome of the Hampton Inn & Suites of Fargo.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a decent experience here. The check in process was pretty slow. When we got to the room, it was super cold. You had to put your key card in the entry way for the room heater to come on. I think that is a great idea, to save energy on slow days, but the hotel was sold out. Or when the heat is not on in the room, have it stay at a warmer temp than what it was on. Brrrr.

The hotel was nice and new, but it still had a cheap feel about it. This is a nice hotel now because of the newness, but in a few years, this hotel is going to be beat up. But for now, it is nice.

The beds were nice and comfy though. And it was quiet. Breakfast pretty typical. Rooms were on the small side.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jana L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for being our guest. Did you know that Hampton's give Haribou Gummy Bears to their Gold and Diamond members at check in? We are always looking for ways to create the best stay possible for every guest every time, and greatly appreciate your comments. We hope you will choose the Hampton Inn & Suites of Fargo for your next stay in the area.