“So good we stopped three times”
Review of JL Beers

JL Beers
Ranked #8 of 335 Restaurants in Fargo
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Award Winning Burgers with Fresh-cut Chips & Fries. 32 Beers on tap.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This particular JL Beers is a little on the small side. We got here about 1/2 before close, fun little place to people watch. My husband enjoyed all the beer he had.

There are newer reviews for JL Beers

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

I have mostly drank root beer here so I guess I'm missing out. But I loved going there sober as I was. The burgers are great and so are the fries. This is a fun place to hang out. The service has always been outstanding,the servers also really know their menu and service is friendly,prompt,never rude.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

The burgers are the best in town. Also, the beer selection complements the menu choices very nicely.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Stopped in in the afternoon for a burger to tryout the new JL Beers on the south end.
My brother and his wife both asked for water... "Nope! We don't serve water!" My brother asked if they had a tap/ sink and if the waitress could just give him a glass of water? Nope! Sorry, we sell beer."
Just that ruined what was a pretty good meal.....Water?

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

This is my first time to Fargo so we looked for a place to enjoy some good micro brew beer. This place is awesome! It may be small but the beeristas were really great. They have us samples to try when we didn't know what kind of beer to drink. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes a great beer. You also can get some great burgers.