Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Walk back in time

Enjoyed all the buildings and artifacts. Over abundance of things to see. Personal favourites were... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
imnotsher
Qu'Appelle, Canada
via mobile
informationa

I think it needs some TLC and lighting in the large tractor and antique car garages. I understand... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Xstchlady
South Portland, Maine

All reviews telephone museum general store pioneer days farm equipment car museum antique cars west fargo model railroad historical society historic village interesting things self guided tour barber shop air museum we spent hours large complex spent nearly
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Reasonably priced and interesting to look at. They had wagons, cars, planes, civil war items, information about Fargo, a train station and a host of other things. Stopped by on my way to Minnesota and the time was well spent.

1  Thank Cantrellman
Reviewed November 11, 2018

From antique cars, to trains, to aviation, and a wide variety of older buildings to tour around, Bonanzaville is an interesting place to visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

We were passing through Fargo and looking for something to do, Bonanzaville was a good way to pass a couple of hours and see some interesting things. The 1903 Model A is a particularly cool item in the collection.

Reviewed October 23, 2018

My wife and I are on a quest to visit every state. In doing that, for it to count, we must see something and not just drive thru. This met the requirement, but we most certainly did not find it interesting.

1  Thank CBR0107
Reviewed September 23, 2018

This is a very interesting place. I had no idea they had such large farms back in the 1800's. The buildings are in excellent shape and the historical artifacts are in great condition.

Date of experience: September 2018