“Absolutlie Wonderful.”

Dining options: Reservations
Fargo, North Dakota
“Absolutlie Wonderful.”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I came for our first time. We loved everything about it,the waitress was terrific..the owner came a and pulled up a chair and chatted with us. He then asked us to follow him, and he showed us around. The food, delicious..My husband who is Italian had the Lasagna (sp) and LOVED it..I had the salmon, I am Cherokee and am enjoying learning to
try new things. I found out what Capers are. Anybody who did not walk away pleased obviously were only looking for something to be unhappy about. Thank you Stanely for a wonderful evening at your charming restuarant.

• Visited October 2011

Fargo
“Will not be back”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I came to this restaurant with a friend of mine because we had a coupon and thought we'd give a new restaurant a try. The atmosphere was cute. It is a smaller/narrow restaurant with Italian theme. The service was great as we were greeted with smiles from everyone we encountered. The service itself was great.

The bread they served was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Each table had oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. My friend had the chicken gorgenzola which she was quite pleased. She asked to substitute the sauce from red to cream and was told there would be a "slight upcharge" which turned out to be a $5.00 difference. Most restaurants do the substitution at no additional cost, so it was a shock to see a $5.00 upcharge ont he bill. My friend had a glass of wine which was served to her in a juice glass!!! This is just wrong on so many levels.

I had the lasagna as I figured that it's always a safe bet. Let me start out by saying that I am not a picky person. Most of my meals go from the freezer to the microwave, so it doesn't take too much to please me. However, this lasagna was just not tasty. There were large stewed tomatoes throughout the dish. The dish itself had little meat and at the bottom of the dish was too soup-y. Despite this, the taste itself wasn't SO bad but if I had to pick again I'd rather eat chef boyardee than eat another lasagna dish.

This place is a bit more price-y than other places that we have offered to us in the FM area. I am sorry to write a bad review, but hopefully they accept this as constructive feedback.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank sweetnesspalace
Winnipeg, MB
“need some improvement”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We went to stella's and the decor from the outside looks like a sports bar with all the neon beer signs in the window. Once inside it is much different from the outside not like a sports bar but an italian restaurant. The server was good i had polo marsala which was very good. However my dinner partner had the filet geo which was $24.00 and not worth it at all.
The steak was tough and stringy difficult to cut. Not worth $24 at all ! I brought this to the servers attention who offered to send it back to the kitchen but we were pressed for time and was offered a complimentary desert instead. Not too impressed but will give them one more try when we are in the Fargo area again. Note this Restaurant was formerly known as Isabella's

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank jetboy727
Bismarck, North Dakota
“fantastic breakfasts”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Love the atmosphere, especially the engaging Tony, and I had an amazing breakfast which I did not expect. Great Italian flair to eggs! A perfect Sunday morning destination.

• Visited December 2010
Moorhead, Minnesota
“YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Such a cute restaurant. Downtown Fargo... The food is to die for... and the price is very reasonable! You are greeted with a relish tray... marinated artichokes and mushrooms... we had an appetizer... calamari... it was good. The bread there is AMAZING! SO SO YUMMY!

Main Course... I had the Pollo Balsamico.... holy moly that is some goooooood stuff! My friend had the Chicken Parmesan... she said that it was really really good too!

Desserts are home made... we had cheesecake... WOW!

Would definaltey return...