“Incredible Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I totally recommend the Hlton Garden Inn, Fargo, ND for any business or personal stay. The hotel takes care of it's employees and, in turn, the employees take care of the guests. Wonderful, comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan A
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Susan A,

Thank you for your wholehearted recommendation of our hotel! Our team members always do their best to take care of all our guests. As leadership, we do our best to support and direct them, but in the end, they're the ones who really make it happen in our hotel. Thanks for recognizing them, and I will certainly pass on your compliments to them!

Thanks for staying with us and also for your kind review. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fargo

Reviewed October 13, 2013

breakfast cooked to order, we had banana pecan pancakes
air beds were good, set in mid-range
central A/C worked well for this suite, since the second room got air
from ductwork. Large work desk, office chair, sofabed, easy chair
all in very good condition, wi-fi faster than average

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear BigTXN,

Thanks for the nice review of our hotel! I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We are very proud of our offerings for breakfast. $9.95 sure gets you a lot of great food! Omelettes, pancakes, french toast, eggs cooked to order, as well as different daily specials like the banana pecan pancakes you mentioned are all included!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we hope you'll stay again the next time you find yourself in Fargo, ND!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nice hotel. A little too overpriced for what you get. The room was however clean, the service was moderate. The front desk was fast at check in but not the friendliest I have seen. Overall though, I don't have too many complaints outside of the price. Maybe there was something going on in town but I don't think so. The spa was pretty nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank William K
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear William K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. While I wish we would have earned a higher rating from you, I am happy to see that there were parts of your stay that you enjoyed, namely the front desk speed of checkin and our spa.

If you have a chance to contact me by email at "Erickson@raymondteam.com" I could discuss with you the reason for the price. I am not sure which date you stayed with us. Our rates to change based on supply and demand within the Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo region, and at this time, our region is very busy with business and leisure travel. That is why you may have seen a number of new hotels built and in the process of being built.

I hope that you'll give us another chance the next time you're in town. If you have a chance to contact me, I'd like to assist you in making a reservation with us again in the future. I think you'll be quite happy if you take the time to make contact with me the next time you come to town!

Thanks again for your candid review!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Extremely firm beds, it felt like we were sleeping on rocks. There was some bizarre construction with the toilet that caused it to heat up you butt as you were trying to use it, especially after someone else used it. Neither my friends nor I felt comfortable or well rested after our stay. It was painful to have to pay $138/night for that.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Quentin G
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Quentin G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid review of your experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect, and that you did not feel comfortable or well rested during or after your stay. As we are committed to a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we have already reversed the charges to your credit card and have refunded you in full, as was explained in the email from our General Manager, Sedi Halvorson.

Regarding your comments, we have had our maintenance team take a look at the bed and toilet in your room, and will ensure the same issues don't affect the next guest to stay in that room. Since our beds are adjustable, the mechanical parts can possibly break down from time to time. We usually catch those within our preventative maintenance program, but we may have missed this one. Thank you for taking the time to report the issues so that we may fix them!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or Sedi again by email, or calling at 701-499-6000.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were extremely pleased with the cooperation of the hotel staff in helping with the preparation of the wedding reception. The food was EXCELLENT, and the waiting staff almost too good! Our experience could not have been better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Roxane S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and convention center! We always enjoy hosting weddings here, as it is a lot of fun to see family and friends celebrating such a joyous occasion. I am glad to hear that everything went well for you during your time here. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our culinary and banquet service teams. They really do an awesome job, and I am not surprised at all to hear your glowing review.

Thanks again - come back and see us sometime!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were very satisfied with this Hotel. Will use them again! The room was really nice, I am not a fan of the memory foam beds, but that's my own preference. The hotel employees were very knowledgeable and friendly. The treats and beverage in the lobby, unlike any other hotel I've been to. Two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer T,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel during your recent trip to Fargo, and also for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. About the beds - each of our rooms is equipped with a Garden Sleep System bed, which is adjustable on either side of the bed. It can be made slightly softer or slightly firmer, according to the comfort level each guest prefers. I am glad to see that our team members made an impact on you, and were helpful during your stay. They are truly wonderful people and look forward to assisting each of our guests with whatever they may need.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My son and I stayed here while visiting NDSU. We had everything we needed, wifi, lots of outlets for charging, super comfortable beds and a chair I could have slept in. Plus there was a refrigerator. The room was super clean, staff very friendly, with complimentary coffee and cookies in the lobby. The cookies were amazing. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2013

Dear KMLaser,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We really enjoy getting our hotel ready for both our business and leisure travelers. Weekends are especially fun, as we do a few extra things like putting cookies out in our KidZone area. Thanks again for your comments, and we look forward to your next stay!