“Nice Fargo Business Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Roseville, California
“Nice Fargo Business Hotel”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have stayed here a few times before and the service is always consistently good and friendly. This is a large HGI with an attached conference center. Rooms are nice, very consistent with other HGIs. Location is pretty central to Fargo and not too far from the airport.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
To our business traveler all the way from Roseville, CA,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We rely very much on guest feedback to ensure our hotel continues to provide superior satisfaction to every one of our guests, so getting a comment like yours is very satisfying to us and our staff. Thank you for your kind words!

Our hotel is blessed with the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Each one was hired because of their dedication to ensuring great guest experiences, and each one is empowered to make sure each guest is completely satisfied before leaving our property. This hotel wouldn't be the same without them!

We can't wait to host you again sometime soon! Until then, take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Selected this hotel, as I was using Hilton Honors points.

The room and hotel was exceptional clean, big and the beds are adjustable to what type of firmness you like. They also offer 3 different pillows, from firm to soft...and was happy to see that they wash the comforter after each stay.

All of the staff were extremely friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent and service just as good.

The hotel is just off the main strip with other hotels, and close to all amenities.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
To our guests from Winnipeg,

We are so glad that we were able to host you all during your recent stay, and that your experience was a great one - from your room, to your experiences with our staff, and also the food in our restaurant.

I really appreciate that you took the time to post this review of our hotel, so that others may have an idea of our commitment to great service and maintaining a top-notch hotel. Thank you!

We hope that you'll come back and see us again sometime soon!
Manasquan, New Jersey
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped here on a cross-country road trip, and had a great stay. It was comfortable and quiet, with an excellent room, excellent wi-fi, and very good breakfast. It is just off the I-94 interstate. We used my Hilton Honors credits, so did not pay for the stay, but I would have paid, as it was what we needed for a good sleep. They recommended an excellent Italian restaurant nearby, which we also enjoyed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
To our guests from Manasquan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property here on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the kind words you said about our property!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and even better that you got to use your HHonors points!

We take a lot of pride in our hotel, from the service, to the food, to our cleanliness standards, and I am happy to see that you noticed.

If you're ever traveling across the country again, come back and see us! We would love to host you again :)
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Attended two wedding receptions here this summer. Very nice rooms.clean ~ your standard hotel room. We stayed at the hotel also. The reception area is large and has a medium sized dance floor. I must say that the first reception the food was not good but when we returned in August for the 2nd wedding the beef was delicious and the raspberry wedding cake was great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
To our guest from right here in Fargo,

I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am glad you enjoyed your stay, as well as the wedding receptions you attended over the course of the summer. I'm happy that the food was better the second time around, I will pass along to my Chef.

If you have any further feedback for us, please contact me at any time. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Thank you again!
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We get to the Fargo area quite often and used to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn all the time. It seemed expensive so we started shopping around. Every time we went to Fargo we stayed at a different Hotel trying to find the right one. Long story short....we came back the the Hilton Garden Inn. Never in my life have I been treated so nicely by whomever happens to be working the front desk. One of the reason we left was they charged for their breakfast but so many others had free breakfasts. After feeling like a herd of cattle at a trough from the other places, only to get a less than satisfying breakfast we would rather pay at the Hilton. Their breakfast is out of this world! Worth the price and no hassles. Nice waitress staff. The last trip there we were offered a free breakfast which was awesome. That has never happen before. The rooms are nice, clean and quiet. You can't beat this location (close to shopping, eating, interstate). Cannot say enough about the staff. Thanks for a great stay! We will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
D A,

I just wanted to send a quick thank you for your very nice review of our hotel. We appreciate all of our guests feedback, and I am thrilled that you came back to stay with us after exploring some of the other options in Fargo! We know there are many options for lodging in the area, and our mission is to provide the best service Fargo, as service and quality associates are what truly create a great guest experience. The best compliment we can receive is that our guests would recommend us to others.

Again, thank you for chosing to stay with us and for posting your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy we were able to meet and exceed your expectations, and I hope we see you again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Front desk service was good, but there was only one person so he was a little overwhelmed. Toilet chain was broken upon arrival, although they fixed it quickly after one call. Bathroom was a little dirty. Took 5 calls to place a wake-up call in the morning and worst of all no papers delivered or available in the morning after paying over $200 to stay the night. All I wanted was a $1 USA Today. If you are a Hilton Fan as I am, you're better off staying at the brand new Hampton Inn down the street.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in the area and I apologize for the problems you encountered. I am glad we were able to fix the bathroom toilet quickly but I apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve addressed the housekeeping issues with our staff and reminded them of our strict protocol for servicing guest rooms. I’m also very sorry that we were not able to answer your wake-up call request sooner.

As of July 23rd, all Hilton Hotels stopped delivering USA Today’s automatically to guest rooms. This is not a choice, it is mandatory for all Hilton family hotels. We order roughly 30 copies per day for our guests and are available in the lobby, and a digital copy of USA Today is free to all guests via the internet. We typically have papers available well into the evening, I apologize on the morning you were here we did not have any available. I have added your request for a delivered USA today to your Hilton Honors profile, so that you will have one delivered to your room in the future.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay, this is not our typical level of guest service. Your feedback will only help us improve our quality and service to all of our guests.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had acomplimentary water from the front desk at check in. Rooms were clean with free wifi. Good breakfast and they allowed a late check out of 2 pm. Free shuttle to the airport. Friendly staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Toflyby,

A sincere thank you for posting your experience with us in September! I am thrilled we were able to accomadate your needs, and that you would choose to stay with us again. That is the highest compliment that can be paid to a hotel.

Thank you for staying with us, I hope we get the chance to serve you again soon!