“Great stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had acomplimentary water from the front desk at check in. Rooms were clean with free wifi. Good breakfast and they allowed a late check out of 2 pm. Free shuttle to the airport. Friendly staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Toflyby,

A sincere thank you for posting your experience with us in September! I am thrilled we were able to accomadate your needs, and that you would choose to stay with us again. That is the highest compliment that can be paid to a hotel.

Thank you for staying with us, I hope we get the chance to serve you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This HGI is also a "convention center" so it tends to be a bit busier on the weekends. I, unfortunately, had a few rude neighbors during my stay that were left over from a wedding or something else happening in the convention center.

But, nice clean hotel. Easy to get to, close to alot of restaurants, nothing bad to say about the property other than what's above. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JJ870

To our guest from our Nation's Capital,

Thank you for posting your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us and the entire TripAdvisor community know about your stay. I apologize that you had some rude neighbors during your time with us. If we were unable to assist you with getting those guests quieted down, please contact me at your convenience at 701.499.6003, as I would like to see if we can make this right for you.

I am certainly glad that you would stay with us again. If you happen to find yourself coming to the Fargo area in the future, please contact me directly at the phone number above, or at halvorson@raymondteam.com, and I will arrange everything for you.

Thank you again for your feedback, it is truly appreciated!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

First time at this hotel. Front desk service very courteous and professional. Cookies a nice touch. Room and public areas were clean. King bed was very comfortable.Asked for room on top floor as there were some weddings being held there and for the most part it was very quiet. Breakfast was extra but well worth the price as they cooked the best omelette my husband had ever had! Beverages were included. We requested and received an hour delay for our check out deadline and that isn't always a given these days. Only complaint was that the maid did a sloppy job of cleaning the room after our first night. The dirty mugs and glasses were left in our room and the table was unwiped. But we were happy otherwise with our stay and would book this place again!

Room Tip: Ask if there is a wedding booked during your stay and if so, request a room on top floor!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mamadoi
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

To our guests from Winnipeg,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and would choose to stay with us again. I appreciate you mentioning your husband's omelet, it is always fun to share those comments with our breakfast team!

Thank you also of notifying me of the housekeeping issue you experienced while here. Please accept my apologies for your room note being cleaned correctly. I have already discussed with my executive housekeeper, and she will be going over with her team in their morning meetings so that this doesn't happen again. Without your feedback, we might not have known about this, so thank you again for letting us know.

Hilton Garden Inn has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and I would like to be able to refund one of your nights due to our housekeeping error. If you wouldn't mind contacting me at your convenience, I woudl like to take care of it personally. You can email me at halvorson@raymondteam.com, or my direct line is 701.499.6003

I look forward to hearing from you, thank you again for posting your review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at - the food is healthy and delicious! The staff waits on us han and foot. I cannot recommend this hotel more - thank you managers for all you do!

• Stayed: August 2012

To our guest who has been here for many weeks,

I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor! You have paid us the highest compliment we can recieve, which is to be the nicest place you have ever stayed! We truly enjoy serving our guests, and I am thrilled we are able to be of great service to you. I appreciate you thanking the managers for all they do, but the real credit goes to all of our teammates, who walk in here everyday ready and excited to serve you and all of our guests. We as a management team are truly blessed to be able to work with such amazing teammates!

Hopefully I will get the chance to thank you in person soon. If you are staying with us now or in the future, please ask for me if you have time so that I may meet you and express my appreciation.

Thank you again for posting your feedback. If we can be of any further service, please contact me at any time!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Fargo ND from August 14-16th.Check-in was
very quick. We had a room on the third floor. The bed was excellent and the adjustable firmness was a bonus. The room was good-sized and very clean. It was extremely quiet.

The staff was among the most helpful and friendly that we have come across. Matt saw us coming back to the hotel, laden with far too many shopping bags and before we looked for the room key for the side door entrance, he was there opening it for us.

You couldn't go past a member of the staff without receiving a greeting and an inquiry as to how the day was going. We had several queries which the staff at the front desk quickly and I might add, accurately answered.

The made to order breakfasts were excellent and even if you are not staying there, it would certainly be a good idea try them. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn if you are staying in the Fargo area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WestLynne

To our guests from Manitoba,

I just wanted to thank you for for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am geniunly thrilled that we earned your very high compliment regarding the helpfulness and friendliness of our associates! We strive to make sure all of our guests feel like they are among friends, and that we are here to serve you and every guest that comes through our doors.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If we can be of any further service to you, please contact us at any time!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The best place we stayed on our 10 day trip. The Hilton Garden Inn is possibly the best place we've ever stayed. I really can't say anything could be better. We asked for sheets for the sofa bed and they were to our room in less that 10 minutes, room service to our room when they said it would be. Great exercise facility, Great breakfast. Five out of five stars.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Joseph,

I wanted to thank you for your very nice feedback regarding your stay with us in early August. I am truly happy that we were able to stand out during your trip. You have paid us an extremely high compliment, and I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor. I recently had the pleasure of reading your review to my teammates, and they were sincerely excited and proud that they worked at one of the best hotels you have stayed at!

Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, we are truly grateful. If we can ever be of further service, please let us know at any time!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect, but was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very well accommodated. The staff and service is fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel.
Note: I did not have any food there so I can't speak to it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

To our guest from Seattle,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am glad we were able to provide you with a pleasant suprise! We strive to provide all of our guests five star service, and I am thrilled we were able to deliver fantastic service to you!

If we can be of any further service to you, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer in the beautiful Northwest!

Thanks again,