“Great Bagels, but Snotty Owners”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Boppa's Bagels

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
“Great Bagels, but Snotty Owners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love the Bagels! They are big, soft and fresh with many great sandwhich and breakfast bagel options. My only real complaint is the owner "boppa" is not very customer focused and tends to be a bit of a crab. I think he should retire to management and hire someone friendlier to deal with customers...

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Emily N

Moorhead, Minnesota
“Very good bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I drive by this place many times and finally checked it out. Excellent bagels. Better cream cheese. Decent service. Good prices. Well worth checking out.

• Visited August 2013
“Watch them for cleanliness.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I came here for lunch today and noticed one of the employees rolling up a floor rug with gloves on. She then proceeded to ring us up wearing the same gloves and then grab 2 bagels to make our sandwiches. My husband asked her if she had changed her gloves (which she had not, I was watching the whole time). She then proceeded to get snotty about it. This was just one of the many unsanitary things we witnessed on our visit today. That's enough to make us not return.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Doxylvr
Fargo, North Dakota
“Very yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Super yummy with good delivery options. Will order again! They even have delicious cream cheese options to choose from. Big fan of the onion bagel.

• Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“My first Fargo lunch stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Boppa's Bagels are hands down the best in Fargo: dense but not hard, with some really great flavors. I recommend sun dried tomato asiago and apple cinnamon crunch, but lord knows I still have a ton to try! The Cranberry Turkey sandwich is one of the first things I get whenever I'm back home. Sandwiches come with bagel chips, a pickle, and a small cookie, which makes for one pleasing lunch!

• Visited December 2012