“We loved the breakfast bagels!”
Review of Boppa's Bagels

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Manitoba Canada
“We loved the breakfast bagels!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

A great place to eat if you are a bagel fan. They also have other home made treats such as cinnamon rolls and breads. A very busy place due to its popularity. but worth it if you have to wait. the coffee was great too.

Visited March 2013

Fargo, North Dakota
“Best homemade bagels in Fargo!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Love all of their bagel options, especially their breakfast sandwiches with egg, meats and cheese. All breakfast sandwiches come with a mini muffin... a fun touch! This place is always packed after church on Sundays.

Stanley, North Dakota
“One great bagel!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Every time I'm in Fargo, I have to have a Boppa's bagel. I do truly miss Fargo because of Boppa's bagels. They're just absolutely amazing!
I love the different kinds of bagels--the onion and sun-dried tomato ones are my favorite. I've had sunflower, and wheat bagels too, those are pretty good. My sister always gets the cheddar cheese or Asiago cheese bagels--I used to like them, but not so much anymore: they're kinda filling and very heavy on the stomach. She loves em though. They have other fun ones too I may check out one day: egg, chocolate chip...
I did get suckered into getting a caramel roll one time--but those taste pretty good too!
I don't know if their mochas or coffees are the best around, but they're good enough to get with the amazing bagel.
My sister, who lives in Minneapolis, always asks me to get one for her if I'm traveling through on my way to the cities--not even in the cities do they have as good of bagels as Boppa!
I will agree with a previous reviewer-the customer service is, well....not fantastic. I guess I don't blame Boppa and his crew--they're constantly swamped. Get there very early in the day, or maybe in the late morning. They might be in a better mood, because once the rush starts, uff da!!!
BUT....who the heck cares about that when you get one of the best bagels in the world?!

• Visited November 2012
Barnesville, Minnesota
“Boppa's Bagels”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Best place and about the only place for homemade bagels in Fargo. They are huge, wonderful and you can make a sandwich out of them or just order your choice of cream cheese to spread on it and there are many varieties of cream cheese and bagels. Wonderful!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank duckye
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great Bagels for any Town”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I have eaten bagels my whole life and in many cities. These bagels can hold their own with anyone.

• Visited December 2011