“Decent course”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Osgood Golf Course
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I play this course 2-3 per week. Its not the best I have played, but its good for an outing. Its a very short course, so that's a negative for me. This can be slightly alleviated by playing the back tees. Overall, its close to my house, and I can play all summer for less than $500.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Brought my 4 year old who has golfed courses a lot nicer then this and they wouldnt let him golf. Not only that he wasn't allowed to walk along or ride in the cart. Give me a break guys this isnt Augusta.

The course is fine, its kept up nice but is too short and creates bottlenecks on several holes which makes a short 1.5 hour round take 2.5 hours.

Service in clubhouse and at the bar is atrocious. Sat there for 30 minutes without being served and finally got up and left.

Great tough greens though. Props to greenskeeper. Everyone else needs a lot of work and prices are high for a executive course.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

PROS: If you're just going to have some fun or work on the driving range than it's a good value. The staff is friendly and the food is good for what it is.

CONS:
I've been hear several times and I've never been impressed. As soon as we walked in they have a chaise lounge that has a huge tear in it to where the stuffing is coming out. Not a good first impresstion. The Ladies Room was cleanish, the trash was full and the sink and counter top had water all over it. The clubhouse could use some TLC. The range ball sometimes come out of the machine correctly but, the staff has posted a sign that says "if the range balls don't fall from the shoot please stick your hand up the shoot and release the lever" REALLY?! .

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I love this course. I can play with my teenagers or they can play 3 holes. Great pro shop and restaurant is pretty good too.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This is a course I play on regularly. They need to expand the course. The 3 hole course is a great value, just go aroung it a bunch of times.