TripAdvisor
Fargo
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews body wash a king bed room beautiful property large tv lobby area checking out front desk staff pool and hot tub easy access rooms are clean would definitely stay here again parking lot megan costco shampoo conditioner microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Ok...so the only reason for 3 stars is a few nit picky things. The bed was hard as a rock! After a couple hours of not being able to sleep in it, I moved to the oversized chair and slept there. This is not exclusive to this hotel. It’s my complaint industry wide, so I’m probably the only person on the planet who doesn’t like a hard bed. The bathroom fan never turned off, and the cover for it wasn’t all the way on. It wasn’t horribly loud, but the noise was always there. My last criticism is there is a large gap under the door. When I turned all the lights off, I thought I had forgotten to turn the bathroom light off. Nope. It was light from the hallway coming in under the door. I put a bath towel up against it to keep the light out.

None of those things would keep me from staying at this hotel again.

I was a little worried when I checked in because there was a large bus with college kids getting off. The most I heard was a few doors opening in the hallway. The room was very quiet. It’s worth mentioning that this hotel is right off the interstate and my room overlooked a busy street and I couldn’t hear any of it.

The rest of this place was great. Check in was seamless. Room was spotless and nicely furnished and was the perfect size for one person. I love the larger dispensers in the bathroom and the walk-in shower was really nice. The TV was huge and swiveled so it could be watched from the bed. The parking lot was large, well maintained, and well lit.

I didn’t do more than walk through the lobby, but it was clean, nicely furnished and looked like a good place to have a cocktail from their lobby bar.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Mary K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear TravelBug953,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Mary Kramvik and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard Fargo. It has come to my attention that the amenities you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at (701) 364-5500. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Courtyard Fargo!

Mary Kramvik
Fargo Courtyard

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling for work and was put up here. There was a bit of a mixup with the reservation but the front desk staff were able to sort it out with a smile. The room is clean and comfortable as is the lobby area in the fitness center. The food offerings certainly leave something to be desired but there are plenty of offerings in the general area of the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mary K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Dear Traveler,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Courtyard Fargo.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Fargo and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Fargo!

Mary Kramvik
Fargo Courtyard

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We just spend 3 nights here. The hotel staff are friendly and efficient. The bistro was good for breakfast and cocktails. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Our room never got cleaned. I had to go the front desk for fresh towels every evening. The front desk people were apologetic but nothing ever came of my informing them about the lack of housekeeping.

Date of stay: September 2019
Mary K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear j0nsc0ttl,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as we use all surveys to help better serve all our guests. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay with us. That is not the standard we hold our team too and we will be using your comments in training with our team to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We hope to be given another change to "wow" you next time you are in Fargo.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

It was a nice hotel. but very few reall life ammenities.. cold breakfest was 5 for a COLD.. the people looked at me like I was a homeless person. When asked what other food places they had around instead of their over prices resterant the front desk person couldn' even tell me and look all out of sorts as if how dare I even ask.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mary K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear cpower2020,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as we use every survey to help better serve all our guests. All of our amenities offered are brand standard through Marriott but we do have a variety of other offerings through the front desk, should you need anything.
I apologize for your experience when asking about breakfast restaurants and will be using your comments in training with our team. Fargo has a lot of great restaurants to offer to anyone traveling into the market.

We hope to see you back next time you are in Fargo.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Stayed here for the weekend and everything about this hotel is fabulous! The staff was wonderful and facility is amazing! It's location is great and close to many things to do in the area. I will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear mnhockeydad,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you back next time you are in Fargo.